Chapter 13

Matt POV
I woke up next to Dino. She snored. But not like loud snores. it would be someone I would like waking up to. I got up trying not to wake her but she hugged me. I moved her arms and managed to get out.
"Maaaattttt. Where are you going?" Well that didn't work.
"Um to the bathroom." I said. She just nodded. I walked to the bathroom and decided I'd take a shower. Got out and changed into Adidas pants and went into the kitchen seeing the boys and the girls. I saw Aaron he was just watching Crystal she tried ignoring. Dino and Lily were talking about what I don't know but hey they're getting along.
"I have an idea." I simply stated. They turned their heads to me.
"And what is that?" Cameron asked. I've been thinking for us to go camping and I want to see if they wanted to go so why not just ask?
"I was thinking that we could go camping. Just to like get away from people and stuff." They all nodded so I'm guessing they agreed.
"Yeah that sounds like a good idea." Nash agreed.

Lily POV
Matt's idea was good so I decided to come out and say it.
"Yeaah that's a good idea. We can stay with my family. I'm part Native American and live in a certain tribe. Forgot to tell you guys. But.... My dad doesnt want any funny business. You all have to follow my parents rule. Don't pee in the bushes if you wanna keep your penis. And dont have ANY DRAMA WITH YOU!"
------
A/n: Tf Jenna. Tell me next time lolol . So I gonna update more. Might add other girls for the boys. & more complicated relationships & yeaaah😏😏😏