"happily ever after"

"Love stories don't have an end"

Zoya leave aditiya  when he got to know about the truth of rajveer and Nani . Because ,she can't forget the insult and the title "napaak" given by aditiya . Anjana was arrested and aditiya hooda was left behind all alone.
Because he deserve that . Zoya was somewhere in Mumbai. aditiya was heartbroken , destroyed , alone ,and  devasted......

Zoya(smiles while gulping coffee): good morning Rahul!

Haider : good morning senorita!😉

Zoya: first of all , ap Hume ye mat bulaye...ok aur ye bataye ke humari job ka kya hua?

Haider  : Ok senorita !!!

Zoya rolled her eyes.

Haider: congratulations you got the job...

Zoya(smiles wildly): yay!!!!!

She hugged him while he wiped his tears.

Haider: the boss called you to to "grand regency hotel"...

Zoya(tensed): kyun? Unhone Hume hotel main kyun bulaya hai.....you know what Rahul...Hume ye sab theek Nahi lag Raha ..ap humare Saath chaliye...?

Haider: look senorita! Tumhe sab Kuch khud manage Karna hoga ok! Main tumhare saath har jagah Nahi ja sakta na! And tumhare boss ne sirf tumhe bulaya hai ok.

Zoya(sad): fine!!

Haider: don't be sad my girl!! Apne boss ko bhi apna deewana Bana dena jaise Hume Bana Diya hai..

Zoya laughs a bit....

Zoya: time to bata dijiye..

Haider(fakely smiles): sharp 8:??

Zoya: bye!!!

A lone tear escaped haider's eye which he wiped...

Zoya was gone.

Haider: I love you senorita but it's too late.....

It was evening:

Zoya was getting ready in front of mirror .

Zoyas look:

Zoya : absolutely perfect.....!❤

She sits in the car and drove to "grand regency hotel".

She enters the hotel ..it was really a grand hotel with both class and grace . She was there for the very first time.

Waiter: miss Zoya aditiya hooda!!!

Zoya(smiles but then she got angry): miss Zoya sidique...

Waiter: but the boss said that...

Zoya: where is the boss..?

Waiter tell her the address.

She goes to the place. It was all dark there. She got afraid because she was claustrophobic. She felt suffocated. Suddenly, the lights turn on. There was a grand chair on which a man was sitting . The chair was turned .she couldn't see the face of the man.

The boss was revealed to be "aditiya hooda" (twist na😝).

Aditiya(while changing her voice): miss Zoya aditiya hooda!