Prologue

Notes:

In this story, there would be two characters the reader could play:

1. The teacher with Shichibukai and Shank (they're all teacher): Y/n (calmer and mature/ swordswoman)

2. The teacher of the Supernovas class: Bf/n (Funny and childish/ devil fruit eater)

3. The teacher of whitebeard's pirates' class: C/n (she is Y/n's cousin/ devil fruit eater)

You could be either of these characters, either y/n or bf/n, both of them are the main characters. If you chose Bf/n, in the story it will be written as Bf/n but you will see it as you and the Y/n your best friend.

The third character is not the main character but she would be included in the middle of the story, not in the beginning and she would be your cousin if you chose Y/n and your best friend's cousin if you chose bf/n. She will also become the main character with Y/n and bf/n, so if you want to be her, you need to wait until the middle of the story when she first appears.

___________

Y/n sat in the Coffee shop, sipping on her Frappuccino while scrolling through her phone. She was sitting there waiting for her best friend, Bf/n, to arrive.

The bell on the cafe's door rang, indicating that someone has entered. Bf/n walked in with an excited smile. She looked around, searching for Y/n. She stopped when she spotted the top of Y/n's h/c hair.

She excitedly walked to the 2-people table and sat opposite of Y/n. "Y/n! have you heard!" Bf/n squeaked as she started jumping in her chair.

Y/n looked up from her phone with a sigh but smiled once she saw the excited look on bf/n face. Y/n always thought of bf/n as the younger sister she never had.

"Yes, Bf/n, I have heard of the job offer" Y/n smiled. Bf/n stopped hopping on the chair and leaned more on the table, looking at Y/n with a large smile.

"Yes, Y/n! do you know how lucky we are?! Not only did we finally get a job after we were fired by that bitch of a principle, but to the biggest school in the whole world! And together!" Bf/n squeaked and started jumping excitedly again.

"bf/n, stop it! I know you're excited but the cafe with kicking us out if you kept being so loud!" Y/n scolded. But she couldn't blame bf/n. The school they were offered a job in was known as a very powerful and rich school; it was as big as a whole city. All for the school and the students in it.

It was also considered a dangerous place, as that place is for higher-ranked people with powerful devil fruits or powers that stop them from going to other schools as they may damage them

The school was built to hold such power and damage without collapsing or getting destroyed. It was known that once you are hired there, you can't reject the offer, as you'll never find such high payment anywhere else as a teacher.

It was also known that once you are hired, you have to move in, they will provide a place to sleep in. And there is this very strict rule, that no one is allowed to leave the school. No one knows what happens to the teachers that are either fired or retired from there. It's just that they never really came back. And the school always made sure that no one knows what goes in the school.

That kind of made Y/n suspicious.

She snapped out of it and stared at bf/n that was still ranting about how excited she is and how she already packed her clothes although they were supposed to move in a week from now.

Y/n laughed at how excited bf/n was and they spent the rest of the morning chatting (bf/n just rambling while Y/n listens) and sipping on their coffees (just y/n, since bf/n doesn't like coffee, says it's too boring for her).