First Day

Bf/n smiled when the bell rang, she couldn't express how relieved she was. She felt like she was going to explode if she stayed one more minute teaching those idiots English. Like what was so fucking hard about righting a small paragraph about your damn family?

Bf/n POV:

"Bye Ms. Bf's l/n!" Bartolomeo said, you smiled and was about to leave but you grabbed his shoulders. "you see Bartolomeo, I ... don't really know the way to the teacher's office, so?" you said. His eyes turned to hearts and he screamed: "of course, I can show you the way!".

You followed after him on your way out, the hallway was really crowded and everyone was chatting with their friends. Suddenly, one of the doors slammed open, 9 students walked out, 8 boys and one girl.

Everybody stopped chatting once they appeared and separated to make way for them. "Who are these students and why did everybody stop talking once they appeared?" you whispered to Bartolomeo.

"Those aren't any normal ordinary students, these are the worst generation, also known as Supernovas. Everybody stopped talking because everybody is scared of them. They are very powerful and no one dares to oppose them." He said, he then pointed to the only girl, "that is Jewelry Bonney." He then pointed to the boy beside her, who had an x scar on his chin and a black mask showing his eyes. "and that is X drake". He pointed to the one beside him with blonde hair. "that's Basil Hawkins". He pointed to two boys beside him that you noticed were the boys you bumped to yesterday. "Those two are Law and Kidd".

He then pointed to the boy with blue and white mask that you met in the morning, "that's Killer, he's in the same crew as Kidd" and then he pointed to the boy beside him, that you noticed was the moron that ignored you yesterday, "and that's Zoro, he is in the same crew as Luffy" he pointed at a boy with a straw hat at the last part. "And Finally, Scratchmen Apoo" He said as he pointed to the last boy.

"you don't really have to bother about them all, you only need to be carful with the trouble makers. Law, Kidd, Luffy and Bonney" He said.

"Well, I did meet four of them already" You said and he gasped, "You did?!" He whisper-shouted, "Who?!".

You sighed, "well, I first met that Zoro guy, who is a bastard by the way, yesterday when I asked him for direction and he just ignored me. Then I met Law and Kidd also yesterday, on my way to my dorm, because those two idiots were holding the Elevator. And lastly, I met Killer this morning when I accidently bumped into him, he seemed really nice and polite" You said.

Bartolomeo stared at you with wide eyes, "and they didn't do anything to you?" he asked and you shook my head. "don't insult them so openly, then could seriously hurt you or worst, kill you!" he exclaimed with worry.

"oh, don't worry, I can take care of myself" You said and showed him the purple glow I your hands. He gulped when he looked at it.

Once the 'Supernovas' left, everybody started talking again and chatting with each other, Bartolomeo showed you to my office and you thanked him, which he blushed to.

_________

Waking past all the students and teachers that separated to make way for her. She made it to her destination. The Shichibukai room. Unlink any teacher's office, this was made specially for them.

She opened the door and stepped in. Her head held high as all the teachers in the room went silent, wondering what was the reason for that glare on her face.

"Hancock, Darling~ What got you so mad?" Asked a tall tanned man, with blonde hair and shades covering his eyes. He was siting down with his pink feather coat.

Hancock sat down on one of the chairs, glaring at the wall opposite of her. "Do you remember the girl I talked to you about?" She asked.

"Yes, what about her? Did you lose interest in her already?" Asked another man, also tanned with a scar trailing across his nose.

"No Crocodile! I would never lose interest in such a beauty!" She said and covered her now red cheeks with her hands. "What happened today in the morning, I was with her in the cafe..." and Hancock told them the whole story.

"So... It turns out she's not single and already has a boyfriend?" the blonde asked to confirm. "Yes, Doflamingo!" Hancock confirmed and bit her nail in anger.

"oh man, I want to meet this girl that got you so troubled" Doflamingo chuckled. Hancock huffed and drank the cup of tea Crocodile offered her.

The silence was amazing until it started getting noisy outside. "What's with all that noise?" Hancock grumbled.

"The lunch bell rang" Said Crocodile, not taking his eyes off his book. "OH, THAT'S RIGHT! I'LL GO GET Y/N!" Hancock shouted and ran out the room.

"What just happened?" Asked Crocodile. "Don't know" Said Doflamingo.

_________

Y/n sighed as the bell rang, she had just finished explaining the student's biology lesson. It was clear that no one was actually listening to her teach but she could care less, they would regret it on the test. There were many words to describe Y/n's tests and easy wasn't one of them.

She was making her way to bf/n's office, when suddenly, her hands were grabbed. She turned to Hancock smiling at her. "Hey Hancock!" She smiled.

"Hello, Y/n. Come with me, I need to introduce you to some teachers!" Hancock exclaimed excitedly and started dragging Y/n to the Shichibukai room.

"Wait, Hancock. I can't go with you; I am meeting up with Bf/n!" Y/n said. But Hancock ignored her and kept dragging her to the room even with her struggles.

"EVERYBODY, I'M BACK!" Hancock shouted. "Hancock, where the hell did you take me?!" Whined Y/n as she entered behind Hancock. All talking stopped once she entered.

Crocodile looked up at her with wide eyes stopping his conversation on the phone. Doflamingo dropped his glass to the floor and just stared at Y/n as the glass crashed.

"hey?" said Y/n, noticing their shocked faces. "I told you you'd be amazed" Hancock smirked,

_________

Bf/n groaned bored in her office. It had been ten minutes and Y/n has yet to appear. She has opened her phone not a long time ago and was now scrolling in Instagram.

She gasped as she stopped at a certain picture. She couldn't believe her eyes and immediately took a screen shot; in case the photo was deleted later.

She quickly got up, she decided to go to the cafeteria since Y/n has not appeared yet. She entered the Cafeteria and was shocked by how big it was. There were at least 5 restaurants from what she could see.

She was snapped out of her thought by screaming, she turned to see almost all the students gathering around something, Bf/n couldn't really see from all the students cheering.

"What is happening?" she asked one of the students in the back that was trying to push forward to see. "The awaited fight between, Portgas D. Ace and Marshal D. Teach" He said. "Why are they fighting?" Asked Bf/n, the boy looked at her shocked, "You must be new if you don't know their story".

"Teach has stolen Portgas' favorite dagger and stabbed one of Portgas' brothers" He said. "Brothers?" Bf/n was really confused. "Yeah, Whitebeard's Sons. Children of the sea" He said and went back to cheering.

Bf/n shrugged and went deeper to see what was going on. There indeed, was a boy with black hair and freckles, punching another guy bloody.

Bf/n felt eyes on her, she turned to see that girl... What was her name again? Oh yeah! Jewelry Bonney, looking at her from beside Luffy. Bf/n turned her hand in gesture saying 'What?'. Bonney just smirked amused.

Before Bf/n could say anything, the bell rang, indicating that lunch was over. Bf/n heard groans and complains. She looked and saw two boys pulling the freckled boy from the other guy that was now unconscious and bloody. Once the two boys managed to pull the other and walk away, Bf/n used her devil fruit to left the bloody guy to take him to the nurse. Before she left, She felt eyes watching her again, she turned and saw Bonney whispering something to Luffy, both looking at you with an unreadable expression.