Announcement

Hey guys! Since this is my most popular book, I just wanted to promote my "ongoing" story entitled "She is Death."

It is the first action, romance, and fantasy story that I made! So please support it and suggest me some ideas on how I can improve it. Please, please, please read and vote my story, and help me make it grow. Thank you guys!

Here's the story description of the book "She is Death":

In a world where demons are the primary enemies, there was a girl born in a kingdom where light doesn't exist. However, she has no any idea about her real identity but despite being clueless, she still continued fighting with her loved ones until the greatest and strongest enemy arrived. How can she fight a strong enemy if she doesn't even know what she can do? How can she fight her enemies if her memories were erased?

This is a story about a girl who lived for 300 years and is continuing her journey with different people and different families.

As she continues her journey, she started getting hints of her real identity, but is scared to find out the truth so she keeps on ignoring it.

Find out how she continued her lonely life and how she managed to survive. Will she find someone who will love and accept her? Or will she die alone? Is she one of the demons? Or is she one of the angels? Or is she in between? A mage? An assassin? Or a witch?

Support and vote my story. This is my very first action, romance, and fantasy story! Suggest any ideas and share your thoughts by leaving a comment, also help me share my story to make it grow.

Enjoy reading!