The Party

Few days after Christmas, Adrian and Rebecca were talking about how bad they wanted two of their closest friends, David and Gladys to hook up. However the problem was that David was younger than Gladys, and she didn't feel comfortable, but that didn't stop Adrian and Rebecca.

After hours of planning, they invited everyone to Rebecca's house and they told everyone of the plan. The plan was that the 2 people that lost a game of Smash would have to spend 21 minutes in Heaven, because 7 wasn't enough...

Everyone went along with the plan, Adriana, Adrian, Rebecca, Lily, Maria, David, Gladys and Jen were playing an 8 player round of Smash. Everyone teamed up on David and Gladys, they were so scared because we told them that the 2 losers had to do a little challenge, but they didn't know what it was.

"WHAT THE FUCK" screamed Gladys.

"CAN YOU GUYS FUCKING STOP" yelled David.

"Destiny cannot be stopped" said Adrian.

After a few minutes David and Gladys finally lost and Rebecca said

"The challenge is 21 minutes in heaven"

Gladys screamed "WHAT THE HELL NOPE IM NOT DOING IT" She walked out and sat in the porch.

"This is messed up" said David.

"You guys promised that you would do the challenge no matter what" said Adriana.

"Yeah I know let me talk to Gladys" said David while he walked out to get her.

"Hey there you okay Gladys?" said David worried.

"Yeah I'm fine, I just don't want to do 21 minutes in heaven" said Gladys while crying.

"It's okay, me either, but we have to do the challenge we promised, I don't want to hurt you, if you want we can stare at each other for 21 minutes, I won't force you to do anything you don't want to do" said David.

David and Gladys head down to the basement.

"I can't believe this" said Maria happily.

The lights in the basement were are turned off.

"It's so dark in here, Gladys be careful its too dark" said David

"Gladys why are you so quiet" said David scaredly.

David decided to take out his phone and put the flash on when he realized that Gladys had her shirt and bras off, her huge glorious Hershey Kisses shaped nipples were showing.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING GLADYS, I THOUGHT YOU DIDN'T WANT TO DO THIS" said David.

"I have been wanting to do this since I first saw you" said Gladys mysteriously.

"Please we don't have to.." Gladys interrupted "TAKE OFF YOUR SHIRT"

"Please Gladys, I'm just a boy" said David Crying.

"You'll be a man once I'm done with you" said Gladys .

Gladys ripped off David's white t-shirt.

"PLEASE STOP" screamed David.

Gladys threw his shirt on the ground, pulled David closer and licked his happy trail from the bottom to the top.

David shed a tear.