Join Me

Roman POV

"it's been a while since we even walked together, what's the catch Romie?" he asked as though he was even talking to his mate.
I laughed as I began to stratagies how I'm gonna help this fool grow up.
"Romie? I see we've finally decided to shove our manners deep inside our arse, mhh dearest brother" I rolled my eyes as though I was a damsel in distress.

Damsel in distress? Did I really? He better not call me that Romie arse vomit ever again. That idiot has me calling my very own self Romie, am I his mate?

"So you still expect me_"  did he just eye me up and down? He better not be what I think he is because if he is, I'll be the most blessed man in this universe with two sisters and all the women to myself. I grinned like a fool, first and last I downgrade myself.

"to go with you? Man you better have some money for food I ain't playing too" Geez, that's the only thing he thinks about. Not that I blame him, life has been hard on us and it's still is.

I'm the eldest they expect a lot from me, I have even started thinking about going into shaddy businesses just to put bread on the table. But I won't risk getting in trouble with the law for them, I just don't care that much.

Not that our Mother's condition in the hospital is helping any matters at all, with two lazy siblings. How unfortunate.

"Michael would you please? Adding to my frustrations won't make money to magically appear in my pockets, now will it?" Damm this boys attitude, I swear_wait is that?

I whistled as I saw the most beautiful girl I've ever seen since I started suffering due to the aura of idiocy surrounding me.

Ever since my siblings came of age, my life has never been the same.

"Not so fast hormonal, where are we even going to? Damm man you are so annoying with that chase bone look" did he just?

"Young man, call me hormonal again! No wonder your dad left you. You are just pathetic."

The reason I can't accept Michael is because of what his father had done to me.

"I was only trying to_" I was already in a bad mood to even think properly.

"trying" I laughed for the very first time since this idiot decided to be a COMEDIAN.

"That's all you ever do, TRY! TRY! tell me. Have you been successful yet" here I am thinking I could take this fool for a walk to the Wiseman'Parlour but he decided we will just go to the dumping site instead.

"I don't even know why I even agreed to follow you, we always get along for few minutes only to_"  I cut him off as I began to feel myself getting angrier.

"Thats the thing, we DO NOT get along even for a second not to talk of a minute " I finally hurriedly went to meet the girl of my dreams.

"Are you seriously_" he shouted as if I had ran a mile away from him. What's worse is, I even have to state the obvious.

"Leaving you? Yeah I think that's the term for the process I'm about to endulge myself in" I scoffed. Fool.

"Asshole" he shouted reminding me of his father.

"Well that explains it, where your brain has been all along"

I said loudly as I began to walk further away from the tormenting aura.

"Hey gorgeous, I was heading to Wiseman mind if I share my wisdom with you?" yeah yeah whatever.

"I'll be more than happy to say" oh that smile, if she keeps smiling like that I don't know what I might just do.

We arrived at the parlour to say never leave an enemy behind is a joke, it must be of the symptoms of Idiocracy.

"Denis" i said more to myself than a greeting to the Devil. I shouldn't have asked him to kill him for me, now? I owe him what I don't even know.

In due time he said.

It even scares me that I don't even know how he killed him all I remember was his lifeless body on the floor with no traces of blood but Damm the dude was drained and looked pale,like life was dragged out of his body.

"A life for a life, remember you owe me"

That's all he said after that day, a day I recall like it was yesterday.

A/N

Please share your thoughts with me and I'll update once I've seen the progress of the book in terms of the number of reads