I missed you! ~smut~

The next few months are extremely stressful. You constantly have to tidy the house and fans keep getting to the house and they always go to your window. Everyone's constantly arguing and there's no time to relax. Nicks always with Thomas and you're always with the girls so you can't spend anytime together.

You were crying in your room from stress and how you missed what it used to be with everyone when the boys and Celeste (who is being held by Ryland) all ran in singing and filming. Your eyes were red and puffy and you had mascara running down your cheeks.

They immediately stopped filming and singing and instead all sat on your bed with you. The girls went out to the mall for the day but you stayed home. "Aww y/n what's up?" Chase says wrapping his arm around you.

Nick just stands there and looks down at his feet. You shrug and start to cry harder. You couldn't tell people because everyone else was happy and you didn't want to be annoying.

Nick eventually comes and sits next to you wrapping his arms around you tightly. "Guys can you all leave please!" Nick says and they all nod except Alex who says "No! I'm staying we need to sort this out!" Nick says "I agree y/n please talk to us." You just shrug and cry even more. "Y/n please we're literally begging you!" Nick says as his eyes fill with tears.

"I just. It's so stressful with the wedding, the baby and I feel like I've got no one to talk to anymore. You're always with the boys and spend no time with me. And the girls just want to do girly stuff and I want to play video games with the boys." You say and immediately cover your mouth you say "I'm sorry-."

You get cut off by Nick saying "No don't be sorry I should be. I've been ignoring you and I shouldn't have. I love you so much and I didn't mean to hurt you." He hugs you tightly and kisses you all over.

"Well seen as you want a boys day like we used to have come and join us." Alex says grabbing your arm and dragging you do the others. "Ok!" You say as he takes you to the boys.

You play video games with them for a few hours and eventually they ask if you want food and you happily agree. "I'll order kebab if you're chill with that." Calvin says and you nod along with the others.

He goes and order food while you all agree on a movie. "Baby come here." Nick says pulling you towards him, you sit on his lap and you kiss him passionately. "Guys stop it!" Alex says kicking me and pulling me away from Nick.

You roll your eyes and ignore him going over and cuddling up with him again, "LETS WHACH HAPPY DEATH DAY!" Paper shouts and you look at Nick nervously. "I'm here baby." He says softly into your ear.

You hug him and Calvin runs up with the food and puts it on the bed.

You take a little bit of the food and they put the movie on. There are many occasions where you get scared and jump but every time Nick is there to comfort you. After a while you all fall asleep.

You wake up at 1:00am and laugh at the boys who are all spooning together. You stand up to go to your own room but Nick pulls you back to bed.

You get woken up again at 7:00am by Celeste's cries, you jump up and go get her milk but she won't sleep so you sit on the sofa and you fall asleep together. "Y/n, wake up!"
Y/f/n says taking Celeste from your arms.

The boys are all sat with you and Nick is resting his head on you shoulder. "Oh hey sorry." You say but Chase says "Why do you apologise so much? Not in a mean way obviously." You stare out of the window while Hazel jumps onto you lap and say "Well When me and Mason were together if I didn't apologise he hurt me." You just nod and Chase says "I'm sorry!" You say "You don't need to be!" And he goes upstairs.

"Hurry up we need to carry on sorting everything out!" Addison says dragging you by the arm. "Here we go again." You murmur and Nick gives you a sympathetic look. "Can we please have a chill day."
Y/f/n asks and Mia says "Yeah it is a bit stressful isn't it." She says and you immediately run down the stairs full speed and jump into Nick's arms mid TikTok. "Babyyyy!" He says kissing you.

"I don't care what you say we're doing face masks!" You say and practically drag him to your room where the girls are doing face masks. "Oh for fuck sake y/n." He sighs and you laugh before trying his hair up. He looks over to Ryland who's sat on the bed and he starts laughing. You put a face mask on him and and one on you. He laughs at himself in the bathroom mirror and y/f/n also walks out. "What's that?" Ryland says pointing to y/f/n face. "A face mask." She laughs and Ryland says "I can give you a face mask!" Her jaw drops and she says "I'm down if you're down!" She washes the mask off and they start kissing passionately. "Get a room!" You shout and they leave the room kissing. You hear the door slam and you laugh at Nick.

Y/f/n POV:
We go the room and he slams the door behind us. "I want you!" He whispers in my ear, I rip his shirt off and kiss him, leaving hickeys all over his neck.

I kiss down his body to his pants and I take of his joggers. I feel his buldge on my leg through his boxers and I pull them off. I start pumping his dick and he moans loudly. I stop because I want to tease him.

He pouts and says "I'm gonna punish you! You're not gonna be able to walk!" He says flipping us so he's on the top. "Mhm sure!" You say mockingly.

Without warning he slams into me which makes me scream. He goes faster and faster "Slow down daddy!" You moan but he ignored you and speeds up. Be now you're a moaning mess laying under his body.

All of a sudden Y/n walks in and says "What do you want for-." But she looks up from her phone and sees what's happening. She turns red and runs out slamming the door.

"Princess you need to quiet down!" He says going faster. "R-Ryland!" I moan his name and he moans "I'm gonna cum!" I look up at him and say "Me too." We both cum and he lies next to me. I'm panting and I lay my head on his chest. "I love you." He says and you say "I love you too."

I try and stand up to go to shower but I just fall down. "Ryland!" He laughs and picks you up taking me to the bath in Chase's room.

He runs the warm water and adds some bubbles. He takes his jumper off of me and he takes his joggers off and climbs in still holding me.

He washes my hair and I start to get sleepy as he massages my head. "Baby we can sleep in 2 minutes."Ryland says, I nod and say "I'm gonna fall asleep!" He takes me out of the bath and wraps me in a warm, fluffy towel. He changes me into a big shirt and after five minutes I fall asleep on his chest.

Y/n POV:
After what you walked in on you can't look at them the same. You go back in (when you know they've finished) and say "Uhh there's food downstairs." And you leave not even looking at them.

Word count: 1360