1.

"Every King needs his Queen."

Her.

Today is my 21 birthday. 

I eagerly got up and my help/best friend/second mom, Mercedes came in my room. She rushed to hug me tightly in her loving embrace and I gladly returned the hug, making her tear up.

"Feliz cumpleaños, querida. Te has convertido en una joven tan hermosa. Les deseo lo mejor, que sus sueños y deseos se hagan realidad."- spoke Mercedes as she placed her hands on my shoulders. (Happy Birthday, dear. You have grown into such beautiful young lady. I wish you all the best, may your dreams and wishes come true.)

"Gracias, Mercedes. Please, don't cry."- I replied with a gentle smile and pulled her back in the hug. (Thank you, Mercedes.)

"How do you expect me to stay calm, querida?! I have been with you ever since you were 4 months old. I saw how marvellously and all too quickly you blossomed into such stunning lady."- cried elderly lady and I smiled at her and the memories we share. 

"Alright, I am good, querida."- stated Mercedes after a moment. She fixed her attire and offered me happy smile. 

"Come on, your family is already up, waiting for you."- added lady and rushed me to get ready at what I giggled.  

She talked with me while I did my routine. In 20 minutes I was all set to go: light makeup in rosy colours, my blonde and long hair is straight and cute outfit is on me; it consist of peach, lacy bodysuit, light blue jeans with a chain-belt and denim jacket, along with heels to match. I added delicate jewellery to finish off the look and sprayed my perfume on my neck and wrists. 

We went to the dining room, where papa and my 6 hermanos are already waiting for me. 

Dante - the firstborn. He has papa's brown hair and brown eyes, but skin colour he got from mama, just like I did. He is 27.

Emiliano - the second son. He has blonde hair, like mine, it is always neatly styled to the right side; he has papa's eyes and is 26.

Rodrigo - the third son. He is 25 and has similar appearance to Dante's. Dimples and tanned skin are what makes them different. 

Then there are identical twins: Emanuel and Sebastían. Both are copies of papa. They are 24. 

Last, but not least is Miguel. He has dark brown, wavy hair, tanned skin and hazel eyes that he got from abuelo. Miguel is 23. 

All of them are well-built and heights vary from 6'2 to 6'4. Rodrigo is the tallest and Miguel is the shortest. To me, they all are giants. Each of them has great personality, but they can get quite reserved. I am the emotional one in the Reyes family, as everyone says, and it is true.