|11|

11

Kareem woke up from his bed and felt this urge to drink water..he was thirsty. He slid out of bed in his Neon Green Briefs and opened his room door. He walked down the hall, down the stairs and went into the kitchen and jumped as he saw Damian in a t-shirt and black boxer briefs. He had his dirty blonde dreads wrapped in ponytail. He was pouring a glass of water.

"Wassup? You want a glass too?" Damian asked as Kareem nodded. Kareem turned the light on and went over and sat down at the table. He checked his phone and saw it was 3:33 AM. Damian came over with both glasses and sat down....he slid a glass across to Kareem and exhaled, "So do you have any more questions for me? Quenelle was more vocal than you were."

"Its just Q and if he hears you call him Quenelle it wont be pretty and umm that was a lot to handle last night and I don't really know what to ask you. Like my mom always said her parents were dead and that she chose to keep us away from her family...I thought it was some serious shit but to now know why moves me in a way I cant explain." I told him as he slowly took the glass off his lip and replied, "Yeah the last three weeks of my life literally turned it on its head. When she came clean to me I wanted to hate her. She had me around this man and his father and it never dawned on me I was mad out of an horrific situation."

"And you said she died now so she leaves you with guilt of having an issue with someone who is dead...coward." Kareem told him as  Damian scoffed, "one thing Shirlee isn't is a coward. I could have gotten adopted and be living an entire different life. And now I get to at-least spend the rest of our moms life with her—and she gets to enjoy DJ."

"He is handsome. My mom loves kids too. This is just all very much alot." Kareem told him as he replied, "It is but I am happy to be around real family....and don't worry the one who hurt our mother was dealt with." Damian anger showed on his face and Kareem was lowkey scared to ask what did he mean by that but Kareem had to be at work in the morning and he didn't wanna get into that.

NEW JERSEY

Deuce.

"Now when we get inside our main focus is to find Rio. This Manor is big as fuck and if shit goes sideways bro get the fuck out of here." I told Q as his gaze was just out the window as I drove the Maserati up to the Manor big iron gates. GPS puts us a few minutes away. He has been quiet since we hopped on the jet this morning.

"Yo, bro! You good?" I asked as I hit his arm as he exhaled, "My mom was raped at 15....by her first cousin. And-and we just met the baby."

"The baby? What you mean?" I asked as he looked over at me and corrected himself, "Well he a 35 year old baby but he was a product of the first heartbreak my mother had to endure. My mother has been thru so much shit. Raped, Isolation from family, giving birth to me while my father died, losing Kareem dad and now she has cancer. Why the fuck someone so selfless as her get dealt such a bad ass hand."

"Its because she will get thru it. But damn you met the nigga?" I asked as I stared over at him again as he snapped, "Yeah! He showed up with her and his son last night. She has been in Orlando the last two weeks as they buried her grandmother and he came back with her."

"And the doctor...didnt she redo some test?" I asked as he stared over at me as I got this information from Kareem.

"Karey told me." I continued as he exhaled and stated, "She say he haven't called her back as of yet. Kareem is going by his office today while he at work. Aye we 4 minutes out...I heard you find Rio. Keep your phone in hand. Mister Bass is"

"Not a fucking game and one of the longest living mastermind criminals to ever do the damn thing. But we can leave this place without Rio or our entire empire, everything we have worked hard for crumbles to the ground."