THE FIGHT

Elsa's POV: so yeah you guys might be thinking a baby why would I have a baby well since the time when Jack and I had sex together I was planning on surprising him with a baby bump that way pregnant and the reason why Jeffrey didn't notice about the pregnancy was because my stomach was still a little bit flat and whenever he asked I always told him that I was just getting fatter which seem to do the trick luckily I had some cash on me so I quickly went to hotel and paid for your room and immediately when I entered I sat on the bed and I broke down after some few minutes I picked my laptop and started to search for jobs there was a job for the place of a receptionist at Jones corporation and I quickly applied and after some hours a message came that I should come for the interview first thing Monday morning by 8 a.m. at least that was one good news that I've heard in a long time and then night I slept on my bed still crying and in my mind I was just saying to myself that I was stupid for believing that you would never accept me back and that everything will just go back to normal with that I blacked out.
❤️✒️❤️✒️❤️✒️❤️✒️❤️✒️❤️✒️❤️✒️❤️✒️❤️✒️❤️✒️❤️✒️❤️✒️
I woke up the next morning which was a Monday and I quickly remembered that I had an interview by 8 a.m. I'm currently it was 7:15 luckily the trip to Joe's corporation was only 30 minutes away and I quickly rushed to the bathroom had my bath brush my teeth came out went to a cafe and ordered breakfast after dressing up and quickly made my way to Joe's corporation I got there by 7:56 a.m. and enter the elevator I asked one of the workers where was Joe office located that I came here for an interview and they pointed me to an office with big mahogany doors as I walk through the hallway of The office I look to where the receptionist was going to be and secretly in my mind I hope that out really get this job cuz I needed it. When I walked into the office I saw who I assumed was Joe he had rich brown hair and beautiful forest green eyes he was quite handsome and he looked at me and ask me to take your seat I asked for my files and asking some other questions about experience and what I can do and then he started asking me about areas that is not really concerned the job I was applying for like where I live and if anybody staying with me and it took me all with them to not stop him and tell him that you was going out straight from the reason why I was here in the first place then looked at me and said that I got the job which I was quite happy for I told me that I could start next week Monday and that I will be giving a car a new phone or laptop and he told me that when I come on Monday he will tell me all the duties that I needed to do for him. I went home with a smile on my face for the first time in a long time when I reached home I had an alert on my phone and when I looked at it it said something about a court case I open the message up and so that it was Jack's message and it said.

    " Miss Elsa
this message is to inform you that the courts and Mr Jack overland Frost has asked for the custody of the unborn child in your possession and that you should prepare a lawyer down and the court case for the custody of the child be taking place on a Friday and you must be present.
                                     Yours faithfully
Jack's lawyer."

was it seriously out of your mind why would you want to take custody of an unborn child I never knew he could stoop so low as to tear a child and a mother apart especially when the child is born in all honesty I thought that the fact that I was going to be a child for him to change his mind that I really had not touched Jeffrey at all and I had no external relationship apart from him but unfortunately he foolishly remains adamant. I can't believe he's really doing this especially to an unborn child I quickly snapped out of it and called my lawyer Vanessa. Vanessa was a really good friend of mine we've been close since where we were small and she owed new one anyways so I bet that she could help me with this case. honestly she was not surprised that Jack would do something so worried since that was mostly one of the reason why she said that she will remain celibate and for the record she did decide to help me just as you have to come to my house and stay for a few days so as to get some information about the relationship and the pregnancy and she said that I should also go for a pregnancy test so as to prove there's the baby belongs to Jack and so as to avoid any other complications. with Vanessa coming I have to prepare the room for arrival because currently I am renting a hotel room which only has one bedroom and one bathroom and I want her to feel as comfortable as can be.
💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨
Later in the evening Vanessa came knocking at my door I welcomed her with open hands and she smiled at me sympathetically honestly right now I don't need anybody simple be cause the matter on ground is very hard and difficult and complicated and it's making me very nervous as Vanessa work in she brought a bottle of red wine and went to the cupboard of the hotel room to take two black cops and we sat down she just told me that you tell her everything that has been going on for the past few yes I had one inside the call and I started talking I told her about how I was sold into slavery and how Jack bought me and how has first I hated Jack but I later learnt to love him and how Jack's business was diminishing and I went to stay with Jeffrey so that he won't destroy his business at which I also had a plan to stop Jeffrey from destroying that business by deleting all the document that belong to Jack's company and by digging get Jeffrey when I ended I could clearly see the sympathy in your eyes but I told her right now what I need is a defence that I didn't want her to be sad that if she knew that she really wanted to help me that inside I still love Jack with all my heart but taking my own child or rather taking custody of my godchild is just crossing the line so I have to do what I have to do to forget my child because currently that is the only piece for Jack and you only paid or real of life I will actually have as you notice I'm not one for relationship because even when I was kidnapped and sold to slavery I didn't have a boyfriend neither was I seen anybody so clearly even those things that are deserving of me leaving you alone this is just because I left him to worry but I hope he finds out the truth so that he won't do something that he will regret I want to give him a chance or rather another chance even though he's clearly not asking for one.

Punzies POV: I stare at my soon-to-be husband in the eye Elsa and him had. I overheard the discussion was that really caught me was when Elsa said that she was pregnant with his child and he didn't even try to deny it honestly never told me that he had any past relationship we dated for two months and after that he proposed to me which actually surprised me but to be honest I was really in love with Jack the discussion I went to comfort Jack I asked him that how will you believe that woman coming into his house and claiming that he was having his child that he never told me that he was in any past relationship and he had seen anybody before that I needed answers and that's what is it planning to do even though the child is his that he should just leave the woman alone he just turned and if you looked at me and I asked him what was wrong with everything I said and he just walked away and went to the office and locked his door I can't believe he did this to me so I went to his room because we weren't sleeping together and his room is always locked he told me that he just wanted to give me some space because after we get married you won't be able to sleep alone which I completely believe because I know that Jack is in love with me I mean who wouldn't be . I went into his room and the first thing I came in contact with was a picture of him and the lady that came the other day I went to the picture frame and carried it up in disbelief then I saw a letter beside the table when I looked at the heading it said custody for a child and I began thing was it that you wanted to take custody of the unborn baby that Elsa had? and then I read the letter which said that they was supposed to be a court case for the custody of elsa's unborn child come on the Friday of that week I was very surprised and asking myself when Jack was going to tell me this but I knew in my mind that Jack had no intention of telling me that there was a court case you was going to later when he came out of his office I called him for dinner about the letter when he finished eating to be honest he had a surprised look on his face then I asked him when he was going to tell me that he had a court case which include the custody of elsa's unborn child and he just told me that I'm not meant to go through his personal stuff and that I had no business with that letter the letter and the court case was between him and Elsa and their she did not want to involve me in what was going on to be honest I think that was the shit excuse but I just had to go along with it then I asked him if I could follow him to the court case and he just looked at me and saying that I noticed that he wanted to deny my request he said yes now you might be asking why I want to go to a court case with my future husband ex well I just want to have a talk with her and if possible kill the baby yes I said killed the baby I mean if Jack wins that custody over the baby he will completely ignore me and will face the baby totally and if Elsa wins the court case he will be sad and might not be the same for a long time and I can't have that so if the baby is gone things remain the same you might say that I'm wicked but I will do anything for myself.

" Hey guys thank you for reading my book and for your votes I am very appreciative please I just want to ask you guys to comment cause I don't really know if you're enjoying the book or not and it's not really giving me more courage and encouragement to continue this book at all cuz you guys are not commenting and I just feel like you're not enjoying the story at all and like I should just remove the book so please if you guys can really comment and give me ideas on the book it'll be very nice of you and I'll be very grateful please don't forget to vote thanks
Bye