The Fight

November

"Oh come on so you really haven't slept with Zed?" Addison pushed while they aimlessly searched the library for history books to do a report on. Technically Millie and Bree were assigned the actual assignment since Addison didn't have history class this semester but she wanted to tag along.
"Yeah I'm not buying this just friends act.." Teased Bree, they had no idea Millie was actually more involved with the green haired punk than she let on. But it was Zed Necrodopolis, they loved giving Millicent shit about how the schools bad boy was suddenly stuck on her.

"Oh please like I would ever.."

Zed rolled his eyes from the other side of the bookcase as he continued to listen in on the conversation. He had seen Millie and her friends heading to the library during lunch and followed them figuring he had to pick out a book for his assignment, might as well do it now. Come on now princess, maybe I should remind you how needy you were for me last night?
Cockily he smirked as his fingers skimmed book titles. However his smirk fell as he heard his friend say something that caught him off guard.

"Like I would ever sink that low to hook up with a loser like Zed Necrodopolis..." He dropped the book in his hands at the same time Millie rounded the corner of the isle he was in.
"Z?" Millie looked up at her best friend, shocked to see him standing there. He left the book on the ground before tightening his hands around the straps of his backpack and straightening his spine. Zed let his long legs carry him effortlessly away from the stuck up Seabrook girls.

"Z!" Millie called out, which got her lots of shushing from students trying to study. He didn't bother turning around, Millie started after him as he slammed his way through the library doors.

Millie continued to call after Zed who was making his way to the locker room, he felt like he needed to hit something. The weight room was the better option, if he got into a fight with some student he would be suspended from this weeks game. Championships were coming up and he couldn't risk it.

He thought he had it under control until he felt her small hand grab his bicep before he got through the door. "Get the fuck away from me." She yelped as her back thudded against the brick. Zed was trying to calm down as he stared at the trembling girl who he had just pushed into a wall. I pushed her? Fuck I just pushed her.. she's a bitch but she didn't deserve that.

"Stay away from me, were done."

"Zed I didn't mean it." Her cries hit his ears, he should've cared that she was crying, that he pushed her. That she was trying to apologize but he didn't, all he saw was red. A girl had never made him so angry before.

"Millicent fuck off okay! I don't fucking care. I heard you loud and clear. I should've know you were just like the rest of them." She had never seen him so upset as he tugged at the ends of his beautiful hair. I don't think I've ever seen him, hurt?

"The only thing I can't wrap my head around was what was the angle? Am I some kind of toy to you? To fuck when your bored?
Or, is it that you felt so much pity for the loser at school and his family that you just had to get involved ? Are we your pity project for your snotty private college applications? Or was it just to remind yourself that your so much better than everyone like the selfish bitch you are.. did you actually ever care about Zoey? About me?"  His voice cracked as he spoke the last part. He felt his anxiety spike as he thought about the last couple months he had spent with Millie. He thought about the things he had confided in her about his mom, about the things he had let her do to him lately... "I fucking trusted you."

"Zed, Stop it! Of course I care! How is what I said to Addison and Bree any different then all the shit you say about me to the football team!" Zed stepped back as Millie's attitude changed, she was always quick to call him out on his shit. "You think I didn't know about how you tell the football team I'm nothing but one of your booty calls? One of your toys? That I'm just a lay and nothing to you? My friend's cousin is on your fucking team Zed so if you want to talk about who should be upset at who and who should feel stupid for trusting who the answer is me! I'm the stupid one.. Because my best friends is the schools biggest asshole but here I am. Still trying to be friends with you because everyone else gave up!"