Joker x Male! Fairy! Reader

edited

Title- Deep Into Reality

Anime- Black Butler

Genre- Fluff

AU- Fantasy AU

Warning/s- None.

Request/s- BestIrishTwat

Author's note- Ya know what. I will write some of those fairy AUs. Cause I want to. I know it's overused but I wanted to okay? Shuddup! 😂

|||||¥|||||¥|||||¥|||||¥|||||¥|||||

The world is such a magnificent place that we live in.

Even though it's full of mysteries, it is still livable.

The delicious fruits and vegetables that we plant we they are still a tiny, and hard seeds, taking care of it, and watching it grow everyday. As your chest swelled with pride just seeing your hardwork bloom into a full grown plant. As your effort paid off as the plant sprouted the long awaited fruits and vegetables that your tastebuds screams to have. And then, as you cook the newly picked fruits or vegetables. You see your loved ones laughing and having fun, and that sight alone makes your heart warm. And at last, lunch. You eat together on one table, having fun talking and telling stories to each other while lightly scolding the children that are playing in from of the food. Everyone is happy even though they are not that rich nor poor. What a happy life.....

But, even though this world is beautiful in it's own way. It is still mysterious and dangerous.....

There is a man, named Joker, a traveler that is exploring the world in hopes of encountering something incredible, something new, something mysterious, something magical.

Even at the young age, he craves excitement, adventure, something wonderful and marvelous. The caretakers are always passed out from exhaustion because they are always to tired of his shi- I mean, because even at a young age, he loves exploring everyday as Joker is always off to explore the world. Sadly, he didn't get to far until the devils known as the caretakers always took him back from where he came from.

And, this child is strange, he never wanted someone to adopt him. No no, this kid is picky. He makes chaos when he didn't like the parents that is trying to take him to his new, cozy home, with a new bedroom and a delicious meals everyday.

He wants freedom, not new people that will prevent him from having so. He will cause chaos, like making a mess or throwing a tantrum just so the people that wants to adopt him will either get annoyed and choose other kids that actually WANTED to be adopted.

Of coures even though how much stubborn he is, the caretaker cared for him, and are worried that when he continue doing this, he will never be adopted.

And years later, he never got adopted just the way he likes it. When he turned old enough to take care of himself, he got released from the orphanage with his friends and caretakers all bidding him goodbye as he is the oldest of his group of friends[1]

And he is now here, fulfilling his dream exploring the world.

But unfortunately, he just encountered the places that other people already know that exists. But even so, he is still determined to travel and experience a world that only a select or rather, no people had ever experienced.

Oh, how much adventure that  awaits him along the way. I hope he's ready...

^^^