It's all good

N'diyah POV:

I stopped at chick-fil-a and got Shiyah and Luxe a 12 count meal with a lemonade and I got a 12 count with a spicy chicken sandwich meal. I know after my babies drop I'm working out and eating healthy I gotta get rid of my baby fat.

Once I made it to their school the principal walked me to the cafeteria and they were sitting together.

"Hey my beautiful daughters." I said as I put the food down and hugged them.

"Hey mommy have they told you the gender?" Luxe asked.

"Yes baby they have."

"Well can you tell us?"

"Nope not until the baby shower."

"Please mommy."

"No that's gonna ruin it."

"Fine I'll just ask dad."

"No you're not cause he's not gonna tell you either."

"Mommy please." She said with pleading eyes.

"Luxe no."

"I know I was right you having two boys I know."

I shook my head and chuckled. Shiyah wasn't really talking much. I handed them their food.

"Shiyah baby what's wrong?" I asked opening my honey mustard.

"Well mommy I kinda like this boy but I'm scared to talk to him cause what if he makes fun of me?" She said looking at her food.

"How old is he?"

"Fourteen."

"Well baby this how ima put it. Talk to him and y'all become friends. If he tries to make fun of you or just tryna be funny he likes you that's how they show it he'll come around I promise."

"Okay mommy I'll try talking to him."

"You're birthday coming up you know Whatchu want?" I asked her.

"Umm no not yet I already have everything because of you and dad so a time with family and friends would be nice."

"Aww baby you know what you could have a party and a sleep over I'll make sure your dad and brothers are gone and we could have a girls day after the party."

"I like that idea."

"Luxe what's on your mind?" I asked cause she was staring off into space.

"Nothing can I meet my grandma."

"We're not on good terms but for your sake I'll make it happen."

"Can we go this afternoon after school?"

"Well after lunch we leaving and we can go by her house before we go shopping and to wherever y'all wanna go cool?"

"Cool." She said smiling.

Once we all got finish eating I signed them out and instead of going to the mall first we went to my "mommas" house.

"Ight we're here come on."

They got out and I rang the door bell.

"Yoo wassup pooh it's been a minute." Dave said looking like he just got done working out.

"Hey Dave and i know this is my daughters Shiyah and Luxe."

"Hi Mr. Dave." They said in union.

"He ladies come on in I'll get yo momma." He chuckled.

"Okay." We took a seat and waited on Lisa to come down.

"Oh what brings you by." She said dryly.

"Your granddaughter wanted to see you."

"More like MY DAUGHTER"

"Yea yea Shiyah let's go out back with Mr. Dave." I said grabbing her hand.

———————
Luxe POV:

I sat their in front of the women who abandoned me having my sister raise me I got a reason to call my sister mommy not the lady who chose drugs over her own kids.

"You grew into a beautiful young lady I wanna apol-"

I cut her off.

"When I was born you gave me straight to my sister and didn't bother to make me think you was my mom. My mommy dad left you and my dad left you so you did drugs to greave but could've fool me. I feel as if you were on drugs you still would've let me know you was my mom instead of having me believing my sister was my mom all my life. She struggled with me tryna work and pay YOUR bills, take care of YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES and still made sure I had name brand things and having food on my stomach but yet where were you? Were was her mother figure? She didn't have one because you was that desperate for drugs you didn't know problems she or I had to face. College, pregnant at 18, raising both me my sister Shiyah and a new born she'll be lucky if her husband was home, then a business is what she's running while on her feet all day she can't catch a break then pregnant again, working, come home to cook, clean, making sure we were all okay and didn't want for nothing and then I realized that was your job! You wasn't there for her when she needed you but she never let her pain or problems show because she doesn't want us to worry about her. I remember one night she cried saying she wished she had a mother who was there for her and now that you're clean you still don't wanna make things right! But who could I blame? No matter what you try to make outta this situation she's still my mom the only mom I'll ever know."

Luxe wiped the tear from her eyes she hadn't even realized she was crying until now.

"Now you watch your tone young lady I'm still your moth-!"

"Hold up my what? My mother? See Nawl you stop being my mother once you handed me to Pooh she's my mother it was nice talking to you..... Lisa."

With that being said I walked to the back yard and hugged my mommy.

"I love you mommy and I thank you for everything you've done for me I wouldn't be who I am if it wasn't for you I love you." I said hugging her.

"I love you more my baby always will and you're welcome for everything beautiful you deserve it. Y'all girls ready?"

"Yes ma'am." Shiyah and I said in union.

"Alright beautiful girls and lady I'll see y'all next week Saturday for dinner bring your husband and the boys sad to say I miss them bad motha'fuckas." Mr. Dave said laughing.

"Alright Dave we'll see you Saturday." My mommy said.

"Okay."

He gave us hugs and a kiss on our forehead.

When we left mommy took me and Shiyah out to the mall and went to get our feet and nails done.

I really love my moms and all she does for me.

———————————————————-
TBC😌

I promise next chapters things finna get real just wait on what I got up my selve👀😁

Y'all gone be mad at me😭

Anyway....

How y'all feel about Lisa?

Luxe went off on her "mom"but was speaking facts tho💯🤷🏾‍♀️

What y'all wanna happen next?🧐

Make sure y'all give me feedback💜

Make sure to vote  comment 💙

I didn't proof read so please excuse any mistakes 😌

Words written: 1144🥴