The beginning

I'm apologizing in advance because I move really fast in this story until I get to the base of what I wanted to write about so just hang in with me you'll love it.

It's been a couple weeks since we moved, and i was handling it pretty well, which was good. My mom started her new work, and I would occasionally go outside and walk around town exploring the place. It was still the beginning of summer, so I had a couple months where I wasn't forced to socialize at school. Which meant that I could stay in my room and focus on my music career. Music was one of the few things that made me really happy. It helped me escape from all the stress and bull shit in everyday life. Who needs a boyfriend when you have music and food? definitely not me. Anyway, my mom is making me go outside again today and try to socialize with her friend down the street. I'm questioning why she's making me go and hang out with them, but I just kept it to myself so she would feel better about the decision of making me come out of my room. I got up out of bed and walked into my bathroom. I looked in the mirror and made a disgusted face because I looked like a trash bag.
"Mom where is my brush? I want to take a shower and look nice before we have to go!" I screamed so that she could hear me. "i put it by your dresser because you left it down stairs," she replied. I walked over to my window, which was right by my dresser, and looked outside. A blonde little boy was riding his tricycle down the hill, laughing as he went faster. I giggled a little and shook my head while grabbing my brush and walking back to my bathroom. I brushed out my hair, stripped, then got ready to take a shower. When I got out, I put on my mascara and some wing eye liner. I don't like to wear too much because it gets rid of your 'natural look'. Then I started to straighten my long, dark blonde hair and turned up my radio. I sang along to some Ed Sheeran and a little birdy. When I got done, I walked into my room and looked through my closet. I didn't want to be too showy, and I also didn't want to be too dark. So I picked out a black and white polka dotted tank top that drifted a little above my belly so that I could wear my white high waisted shorts with it. I looked in the mirror and was pleased with how I looked.

I ran down stairs and screamed "MAAAMMMMMMM IM READY."

"Alright honey, give me one more minute!" she screamed back.

I waited patiently and scrolled through Twitter. I was pretty famous for a 15 year old. 750k on Twitter, and 800k on Instagram. In a couple of weeks im going to this tour type thing called 'OMG music fest'. I'm pretty hype about it. The only downer is that I don't really know a lot of the artists that are going. The only really, what you could call 'famous' people I talk to are Alyssa Shouse, Sammy Wilk, and Jack Johnson. But the only one who is going is Alyssa, so we are going to be complete loners for the first few days. I heard a couple of familiar names that are also going though, so that's good too. I looked at my mentions and noticed that the username '@grantlandis' kept popping up so I clicked on one of them and scrolled up to see what they were talking about. Oh great, he lives in Missouri too? What a coincidence.
" @grantlandis: Hey @jaydenn, Heard that our parents are becoming pretty close. Can't wait to meet you. This tour is gonna be great. Oh, and are you guys coming over still? My mom wants to know. " I sat there a bit annoyed. "MOM!" I screamed. "Why didn't you tell me we were going to Grants!" I said more annoyed then before. "Oh honey, toughen up. He's not going to murder you." she replied walking over to the counter and grabbing her purse. I replied back to his tweet with,
" @grantlandis yep, I know they are, see u soon. " I looked at my mentions again and saw several of tweets similar to this one, " @fucklxuie DATE !! AND TAKE TONS OF PICTURES SO I CAN CRY AND MAKE THEM RELATIONSHIP GOALS !! " I rolled my eyes. Oh god. i walked out the garage door, and threw on some black vans. I jumped in the front seat of my moms explorer and awaited for her presence. Once she got into the car, we were on our way to Grants house. I sighed while looking out the window. "We will be there in 5 minutes." my mom said while turning up the radio. I plugged my phone in and started playing some mayday parade. We both sang out loud, and rolled down our windows as the summer breeze came through them. I put my feet up and started flipping my hair. My favourite part was coming up when the car started to slow down. Being me, I kept singing along and whipping my hair around. "Jayden.. stop. you're embarrassing me!" my mom said while turning down the music. I stopped and looked out the window. Mrs.Landis' must've decided to make the little get together outside. Her, and all the landis boys were outside staring at the car, then they all started laughing. I was embarrassed, but I wasn't going to show it. I got out of the car, and started laughing at my stupidity. I grabbed my phone, charger, and my headphones and put them into my moms purse. My mom and I walked up and greeted Mrs.Landis, then she introduced me to grant. He was a little bit taller than me, maybe 2-3 inches. i waved awkwardly and looked down. We both kind've just stood there until he asked to take a picture with me. I nodded my head, and he gave his phone to his mom. "Are we gonna do a cool pose?" I said with a baby voice, trying to tease him a little. He smirked at me and replied, "I mean if you want too" he said. "We don't have too," I replied. Grant has been head over heals for me ever since he found out about me on social media. And I know this because he talks about me constantly. Sometimes I wonder if he's a fan, but I knew he wasn't. He had over 900k on both social media sites so it would look like I was the fan if he posted them. I blushed thinking about the last time I watched him on younow. He didn't know I was watching, and he still doesn't. He sat there and talked about how beautiful I was and how he planned on winning me over. it truly made my day, but I can't see myself with him at the moment. I was caught up in my thoughts when grant interrupted me, "okay so.." he said awkwardly while itching the back of his neck. Grant's mom, Brandi, tapped her foot impatiently. "Okay let's take the picture," he said laughing. He put both of his hands on my waist and had his face as close to mine as possible. Grant casually planted a kiss on my cheek, and I jumped because he scared me. "Feels like a photo shoot," I muffled sarcastically while nudging grant. He chuckled and replied "Well you do look like a model." I blushed and looked down. "SMOOTHNJ LANDISS" his brother said out of no where. "Where did he even come from" I started laughing. " I have to go on younow, you can join if you want too," he said while looking down at his shoes. "iight, and sure." I looked up at him and smiled at how cute he looked. He must've felt my pair of eyes on him because he looked down at me. I started laughing when I noticed that Grants mom had still been taking pictures. Grant and I kept talking and teasing each other until he remembered that he had to do a younow. Grant snatched his phone from his mom and kissed her on her cheek thanking her. This kid and his family were hilarious, I like them. When we got back to his house, we ran up into his room and he jumped onto his bed and pulled out his lab top. I pulled my phone out and texted my friend Christian about grant.