Level 3

It was a rainy afternoon, Harry was getting out the car, he just finished work he walked in carefully. And takes off his shoes, coat and puts his bag down.

Harry heard loud singing coming from the kitchen and slowly made his way to the kitchen not wanting to shock Draco.

The shorter lad stood by the door frame of their kitchen fondly staring at draco who had his back at Harry . Draco was singing at the top of his voice while dancing and cooking dinner. Harry couldn't even believe how adorable this boy was so he took out his phone and started to take a video, still not noticed by Draco.

When draco finished up his singing, Harry clapped his hands and the taller boy jumped and turned around and saw Harry smiling at him. And it wasnt a normal smile, it was the smile where his eyes would crinkle, the smile draco fell in love with.

"babe. I'm sorry i didnt know you were there." Draco blushed.

"no worries. I enjoyed the show" Harry winked. Draco burried his face into his hands, blushing like crazy because he was so embarrassed.

Harry walked up to him and lifted the blonde boy's face. "My love, look at me. dont be embarrassed, okay? I love your voice and it was a wonderful thing to come back up to." the older boy stood on his tip toes to give his boyfriend a kiss which the younger boy quickly returned. " I love how your shorter then me since after school" harry said with a smile on his face.

"Harry!" Draco replied acting offended.

"oh come on babe. I love your height! Our bodies are perfect for each other and i love how i can wrap you around my arms and carry you so effortlessly" harry replied, lifting Draco so he was seated on the kitchen counter.

"Whatever." Draco answered sassily. They never really got into arguments but they would usually have moments where they tease each other but they make up when one of them gives in and kisses the other. That's how their relationship worked. They ate dinner in comfortable silence until draco stood up and cleaned the dishes.

Harry walked to the couch and shouted, "Babe, do you wanna watch a movie and cuddle with me? "

"No because you always tease me when i dont understand what's happening." Draco jokingly replied walking into the living room.

"I wont this time i promise. Please cuddle with me." pouted. Draco could never resist that pout and finally gave in placing himself beside Harry as they snuggled under the blanket.

"can we watch twilight ?" Draco asked looking up at Harry

"Babe? Really? You want to watch twilight? You cant get any girlier!" Harry answered laughing out loud. Draco moved away from Harry

"see we havent even started watching and you're already making fun of me" Draco replied, almost in tears. He stood up and walked to their bedroom. Harry tried to grab his arm but draco moved his hand away just in time.

"babe! Come back im sorry!!!" Harry shouted, getting no response from Draco Instead he heard someone crying from their room and he immediately ran to where he knew his boyfriend was. He entered the room slowly. "Dray babe, why are you crying?" no response.

Harry walked towards the bed where Draco was curled up, crying. Harry never knew he was this sensitive because they always tease each other. Harry put an arm around Draco's waist and motioned for Draco to lay with him.

Draco eventually gave in and he placed his head on Harry's shirt making it wet with tears. Harry played with Draco's hair, "Dray, babe, cutie, baby, darling, sweetheart, my love ." Harry whispered to Draco's ear trying to make draco talk to him. Draco lifted his head, his face was gryffindor red because of all the nicknames,

"sorry about your robes" was all he said.

"dont event worry about that. Now tell your lion why my little snake was crying" harry replied.

"I just wanted to make you a nice dinner and i was actually gonna ask you to watch a movie with me and have an amazing night at home but you asked first and i was really happy. The first movie i could think of watching was Twilight because i feel like that's how we are. " he took a deep breath before continuing, "we tease each other a lot and we make fun of each other but we know that we dont mean any of it and even if there are times when someone gets offended, a kiss will fix it all. Just like in the movie. But then you laughed at my movie choice and i felt embarrassed and stup-"

he was cut off by lips smashing into his. He was shocked at first but he melted into kiss making him smile so big his dimples showed. "Dray, i am so sorry. I never knew you put so much thought into this. I never should've laughed. I wish we could still have our little couple night at home and cuddle on the couch." Harry apologized staring into the other boys stormy grey eyes.

"It doesnt matter where we are, We can have a couply night at home everyday." Draco said happily.

"We aren't at home every day? I go on Business trips all the time" Harry said which made Draco chuckle causing Harry to tilt his head in confusion.

"Oh babe, you dont get it do you. My lion , for me, home is wherever you are."

"wow i have the cheesiest Boyfriend in the universe" Harry replied in a chuckle.

"yes. Yes you do but you love me" draco answered sounding like a child.

" Oh you have no idea how much i love you" Harry said, keeping his eyes on dracos

. "I love you more, though" the blond boy said

. "not possible." Harry replied before pressing their lips together. Harry brushed his lips over harry's ear and whispered "and by the way, i took a video of your little show in the kitchen."

"Oh it's on, Potter!" Draco shouted, standing from the bed.

"Hit me with your best shot, Malfoy !" Harry stood as well.

They ended up in a tackle which resulted in both of them losing their breath and admitting defeat.

They decided on cuddling again before Harry felt his eyes closing.

"Hey Harry " Draco whispered while brushing the hair out of Harry's face.

"Yes, babe?"

"I love you." the blonde boy stated.

"I love you more" Harry replied.

"Not possible"

"I'll prove it. But first let me sleep" draco nodded and cuddled into Harry side who was already snoring.

"Can't wait." Draco said quietly before drifting into sleep as well

❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️
Hello guys if you have any request for any more man shots I take request now
I hope you enjoy this chapter if there's anything you want me to improve on let me know sorry on my grammar I tried my best I really did! But as I said I am dyslexic so I'm sorry if there's any mistakes! Feel free to correct me if you wish although don't do it every time or I will have too many comments. ;-;

I tried to write as much as I can I'm sorry if it isn't long enough if you want me to write more just let me know and I will provide

Words: 1127

Made by: Ellie 💕🍬

Thoughts on chapter go here (comments)

And request go here (comments)