7.

Then, they heard a lightsaber noise and many people gasping.

Anakin and Y/N immediately break apart and rush over to Obi Wan.

"Easy. Jedi business, go back to your drinks." Anakin says in a undertone as they begin walking outside.

"Who hired you?" Obi Wan asks the girl once they get outside.

"Its just a job." The woman weakly spoke.

"Who hired you? Tell us." Anakin asks again, but quieter and more on edge. Obi Wan gives his Padwan a glare. "Tell us now!" Anakin yells at her. Y/N puts her hand on his shoulder and makes him look at her. This immediately calmed him down.

"It was a Bounty Hunter called-" She was silenced by a dart going straight into her neck.

The three Jedi look over to where the dart came from and saw a man using his jetpack to escape.

The woman had started to turn back and she muttered something inaudible.

Obi Wan reached and grabbed the dart from out of her neck.

"Toxic dart." He explains while examining it.

~*~

The three were back at the Jedi temple standing in front of the council.

"Track down this Bounty Hunter you must, Obi-wan." Yoda tells him.

"Most importantly, find out who he's working for." Y/Ns Master Mace Windu speaks up.

"What about Senator Amidala? She will still need protection." Obi Wan asks.

"Handle that, your Padwan will." Yoda answers.

"Anakin, you will not be alone on this. My very own Padwan has been with her on and off for nearly 3 years. She will know how to help with these matters."

"But Master-" Y/N tries to argue, but is cut off.

"Anakin, Y/N, you will be escorting Senator Amidala to her home planet of Naboo. She will be safer there. And don't use registered transport. Travel with refugees."

"As the leader of opposition it will be very difficult to get Senator Amidala to leave the capital." Anakin points out.

"Until caught this killer is, our judgement, she must respect." Yoda responds

"Anakin, go to the Senate and ask Chancellor Palpatine to speak with her on this matter. Y/N, until you set off, I will be expecting to stay and train with me a bit." Mace Windu told his Padwan, a stern look crossing his face.

Anakin, Y/N, and Obi Wan all bow  and exit the room.

~*~

"I will talk with her. Senator Aimdala will not refuse an executive order. I know her well enough to insure you of that." Palpatine answers Anakins request.

"Thank you, your exalancy."

"And so, they finally gave you an assignment without a Master? Your patience has payed off."

"Their guidance more than my patience."

"You don't need guidance, Anakin. In time you will learn to trust your feelings. Then you will be invincible. I have said it many times, you and your friend Y/N are the two most gifted Jedi I have ever laid eyes on."