Chapter 20

Zayn's pov

It's been three weeks since I last spoke to Perrie. I told her the wedding was off she got mad and threw the ring at my face , leaving a small scratch under my eyebrow. For a second I thought I was going to be blinded. But after that it started to disappear.

Jennifer has been comforting me since then. I don't know if it's because she's been with me through the process of accepting perrie and I weren't an us anymore , but i started to feel something.

Our Christmas break was starting today , and i decided to go to her house and stop by before I went back home.

I walked over to the door , and knocked lightly I hope someone heard that.

Behind the door I heard steps approaching then someone sneezing.
When I saw the door opened I looked up with a smile hoping Jennifer would be the one opening it, but it wasn't.

I was greeted by A different Maria. she looked a mess. She was in sweats , a box of tissues next to her. Her eyes were red and puffy. I remember Louis talking to me of what occur at the stadium.

That was a month ago.

"Er..... hi" I gave her a smile.
"Come in, Jennifer is right there " she pointed to the jet black haired girl seated in front of the TV. I smiled as I saw her head tuning my direction , and looking at me.

Her expression immediately changed. She gave a smile and patted the empty space next to her. I walked over and sat next to her.

"hi!" She spoke.

"Hey."

Louis's pov:

Eleanor has been screaming at me for the past 12 hours already. I don't know what's up with her. I decided to take a walk. My birthday was coming up and I didn't even remember until my mum reminded me. I haven't stopped thinking about her for some reason.

It was just a kiss.
I kept telling myself.

I texted her once , but she never answered. Yesterday I got a call from Harry telling me the guys were planning on taking me somewhere for my birthday , but I just wanted to stay home.
I walked around some blocks , bought some Ice-cream and decided to get back to the apartment.

When I got back I found the door open. Thoughts of someone robbing the place came to my mind. I looked around there was nobody, as I was making my way to the room I stepped on someone's shirt I picked it up , it wasn't mine.

I kept coming closer to the door , a bra was in front . I started to hear noises , and when I opened the door. I felt a cold wind hit me.

"You should've locked the door" I said without emotion. I saw Eleanor's face leave the guys mouth to look at me.

"... Lou...louis I can explain"she stuttered. now I know why she was being such a bitch lately. I walked out grabbed my bag , and checked if everything was there. i felt a hand on my shoulder while I was taking my phone from the table.

"Don't touch me Eleanor" I started making my way over to the door.

"Louis please I love you" she made me stop. I turned around and glared at her.
"Well that's not what I just saw. You know what Eleanor I'm done with you, its over" I walked out without even looking back.

I called Zayn , and he didn't answer. yesterday they were still in California, except for Niall.

I got a text from him saying he was still there.

I made my way to the airport. It was time to talk to her.