THE BEGINNING

Anne is one of our main characters who is an 18 year old...she's got Angel Wings tattoo on her arm and she dresses up like a tomboy. She also has short curly black hair. Her parents her always busy working and she comes from a rich family so no one really cares what the other person is doing in her family. She also is not too interested in studies.

Rachel is our next character and she has got long Brown hair. She studies well and She likes wearing dresses and she comes from not the richest but a middle class family who had adopted her . She also has a little brother named Ron.

Jack is 19 years old and he likes studying, playing basket ball and he has actually won in Basket ball 3 times but he does not like getting into things that can cause trouble. He loves Anne's style of craziness.

Sam is Jack's not so good friend but they all make a good group. Sam comes from a rich family too but he is very down to earth and strong. He hates fights and he is also a really good basket ball player.

Lastly we have Sierra who has recently joined their group. Sierra has come from Italy and had joined their college last year. They all welcomed Seirra into their group happily and they all are great F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

__________________________________________________

This is just the beginning and introduction to who will be the main people in our story. I hope you enjoy.