You Just Got Antique!!!! :D

Crystal: Jayy-bear!!! *goes over to him*

Jayy: What Cry?

Crystal: The colorful unicorn tiger man took my beautiful baby away from meeee. *Pouts*

Jayy: Okay....by 'the colorful unicorn tiger man', you mean Dahvie?

Crystal: *Shakes head yes* Yup.

Jayy: Alright....and by 'my beautiful children', you mean your Hello Kitty phone?

Crystal: YUPPPP!!!! YOU GOT IT!!! *Jumps in the air*

Jayy: *anime sweat drop* it wasn't that hard at all. For started, Dahvie is wearing a unicorn Outfit right now, have colorful hair, and Dahvie never acts like a man. More like a kid, if i say so for myself. Second...you always call your phone 'baby' or 'bae'. So....yeah.....done. *smirk*

Crystal: B-but....jayy-bear.....unicorn have my baby. Can you help meeeee!!!! Pretty PLEASE!!!! *give the puppy dog eyes*

Jayy: Ugh.... find!!! Now...stop with the puppy dog eyes. Please!!! To damn cute. *Cover eyes with hands*

Crystal: *jumps in the air again of victory* YAYYYYY!!!! Now....will you help me Jayy-bear?

Jayy: *mubbles* yes....

Crystal: YAYYYY!!!! *Grab Jayy's hand* Let's go get my baby back!!!

Jayy: whatever....

Crystal: Don't be all gloomy on me. What's wrong Jayy-bear?

Jayy: Nothing....*Smiles and say in screamo* Let's goooooo~~~ {~←this means Jayy say it in Screamo way}

Crystal: ALRIGHT!!!! *runs to Dahvie while dragging Jayy over too*

Crystal: I gotcha!!! Now....hand over my baby or else!!!! *fire in eyes and hold a hand in the air in a fist*

Dahvie: NEVERRRRR!!!!!

Crystal: That's it. You ask for it. Let's go Jayy-bear and take him down. HELLO KITTY WAY!!!! *tackle Dahvie* Got u!!!

Dahvie: Think again princesses!!! *tickles Crystal to death* I got you!!! Hahaha!!! *smiles*

Crystal: Not for long!!! *flip Dahvie over and tickles him* WRONG!!!! I GOT YOU!!!! MUHAHAHAHA!!!!! *Smirk*

Jayy: Both of you are wrong. *dump baby power on them* I got both of you. Also....you been ANTIQUE~~~~!!!! *Laughing*

Dahvie & Crystal: *Look a each other, then at Jayy with a smirk* GIVE US A HUG JJ/JAYY-BEAR!!!! *Open arms*

Jayy: Ohhh....hell to the no. Am out!!! Byeee!!!! *runs for his life*

Dahvie & Crystal: GET BACK HERE JAYY VON MONROE!!!! *Chase Jayy around the house*

Sally: What's with all the damm yelling!!! I'm trying to sleep here!!!

Jayy: SALLY!!!! *runs to her*

Sally: What Jayy?

Jayy: *hide behind Sally* SAVE ME!!!!

Sally: save you from who? *raise a eyebrow*

Jayy: THEM!!!! *Points at Crystal and Dahvie* THE SNOWMENS!!!!

Sally: Dahv and Cry you mean? Plus....Cry is a woman....not a 'man'. Get your sex right.

Jayy: *stick tounge out at Sally* Does it really matter if Cry is a Chick or a Dude. By the way, I know the different between the sex.

Sally: Bullcrap and yes it does. If you did, then....you won't of call Cry a 'Dude'. Face it. You don't know the differences betwewn the sex.

Jayy: Can we talk about this later? I want protecting from those two.

Sally: Don't hide behine me!!! I'm not protecting you and to get baby power all over me!!! I just took a shower yesterday!!! *runs to the kitchen* PLUS....I'M STARVING!!!! GOOD LUCK JAYY!!!!

Jayy: She just left me, did she?

Sally: YUP, I DID!!!! *Smiles*

Jayy: *sigh* HALEY!!!!!

Haley: *yawn* What Jayy? *come down the stairs to him*

Jayy: SAVE ME!!!! PLEASE!!!! Sally won't.

Haley: What?

Sally: He wants you to save him from Cry and Dahv.

Haley: Why? What did you do?

Jayy: Ummmm....I did.....*looks in space*

Sally: He antique both Cry and Dahv.

Haley: Ohhhh.....okay.

Jayy: Will you help me then, Hale?

Haley: nope. I think you got it all over control.

Jayy: B-but....

Haley: What cha eating Sally?

Sally: CoCo Puff.

Haley: Alright. I'm joining you *goes in the kitchen too*

Jayy: B-b-but.....Haley!!!

Haley: Hey...I'm tired and you got it. *smiles*

Jayy: JEFFREY!!!!!

Jeffree: NOT COMING!!!! I'M NOT SAVING YOU JAYY!!!! PLUS.....THAT'S NOT MY NAME!!!!

Jayy: But Jeffrey? Come on!!!

Jeffree: NOPE!!! YOU ARE OWN YOUR OWN!!!!

Jayy: Fuck!!!! KELLY?

Kelly: No.....Jayy!!!!

Jayy: KER-!!!!

Kerry: Don't you ever think about it!!!! I'm not helping!!!! I'm sleeping!!!! So....GOODNIGHT!!!!!

Jayy: BUT KERRY!!!! PRETTY PLEASE!!!! Plus....it's 1pm!!! How are you guys still sleeping?

Kerry: Because....we can and nope!!! *close bedroom door*

Jayy: I'm fuck!!!!

Sally and Haley: YUPPPPP!!!!

Jayy: I didn't ask you too!!!

Sally: Who careeeee!!!!

Dahvie and Crystal: Jayy!!!

Jayy: Damn!!! *runs away or try to run away from them* SAVE ME!!!!! SOMEONE!!!!!

Dahvie and Crystal: *attached Jayy in a hugs* GOT YOU BITCH!!!! *

Jayy: Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever.

Dahvie and Crystal: *Dust the baby power on Jayy* THERE!!!! ALL DONE!!!! *Smile brightly*

Jayy: I get you two back later. But...first....I'm going to go take a long ass hot shower. Bye. *Leave to his bathroom*

Crystal: We should get clean up too D.

Dahvie: Hmmm....yeahhh. Are you asking me take a shower with you Cry?

Crystal: *Blush* N-no I wasn't. *pouts*

Dahvie: I know. I love messing with you!!! *smiles*

Crystal: *Blush redder* Yeah....

Dahvie: Well....i'm off to the shower of WONDERLAND!!!!! Peace out!!!!! *does the peace sign* see you when am done. *Smiles and leave to his bathroom*

Crystal: Yeah....*Whole face turn bright red*

《Stop the fun here, until next time. Bye friends!!!! :D》