His birthday surprise (smut)

Plot: You and Severus have been together for 2 years and it's his birthday, he's never celebrated it so you decide to surprise him. After dinner he goes back to his chambers, which you share, and there is a trail of candles leading to the bedroom. He opens the bedroom door to find black rose petals scattered over the bed with you kneeling on the bed in a sexy green and black lingerie. You strip him and let him have his way with you.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I am in my last year at Hogwarts and am a pureblood Slytherin, I am also the girlfriend of Professor Snape, we have been together since the start of my fifth year, so it's been 2 years now. Today, it's his birthday and he's never celebrated it before, so I'm going to surprise him.

Dinner had already started, but I'm skipping it so I can set up. Earlier today, I went to Hogsmeade and bought a sexy new lingerie set in green and black and a lot of candles. I made a pathway from the chamber door to the bedroom door with the candles and lit them. I also got a lot of black rose petals and scattered them across the bed. I turned the lights off and sat on the bed, now I just have to wait.

Severus's P.O.V.

I was sitting at the staff table eating dinner, but I didn't see Y/N at the Slytherin table, she had been out all day, but I don't know where. She wished me happy birthday this morning and said that she was planning something. I decided to leave early to see if she was in our chambers.

I left the great hall and made my way to the dungeon, getting to our chambers and speaking the password. The door opened and the first thing I saw was a pathway of candles leading to the bedroom, I felt myself smile at what she had done for me, as well as get excited at what she had for me in the bedroom.

I walked over and opened the door, and what I saw amazed me. There were black rose petals scattered across the bed and Y/N was kneeling on the bed in a sexy green and black lingerie set. I felt myself getting hard at the sight of her, "Y/N, love, what is all of this?" I asked. She got up and walked towards me, "Happy birthday love." She said and kissed me passionately, immediately shoving her tongue in my mouth and dominating mine. She pulled away a few minutes later and smirked at me, "You did this for my birthday?" "Of course I did, I love you so much. But this isn't just the surprise." "Then what is?" "I'll show you."

She untied my cloak and pulled it off, then unbuttoned my robes and let them fall to the floor, pooling around my ankles. My undershirt was next, leaving me shirtless. She kissed me passionately again, unbuckling my pants and pulling them down so I was in my underwear. "What are you doing?" I asked once we pulled away.

Y/N's P.O.V.

I smirked at him and backed up a little, "As a surprise for your birthday, I'm letting you have your way with me." I said. His eyes darkened with lust and he had the biggest smile on his face, "You. Are. Amazing." He said, grabbing me by the waist and kissing me roughly, shoving his tongue in to my mouth, making me moan. He walked us back to the bed and pushed me on to it, "Do what you like with me, it's your birthday." I said through kisses, "Oh, I will." He said, smirking.

He pushed me up against the pillows and reached around me, unclipping my bra. He immediately started sucking hickies all over my neck and chest, getting to my breasts and sucking on each nipple. He kissed down my stomach and pulled off my underwear, teasing me and kissing down my thighs. He kissed around where I wanted him, until finally he dove right in, sucking harshly on my clit, "Holy shit Severus." I moaned out. He shoved his tongue in my entrance, rubbing his fingers harshly over my clit, "Aah, Severus, I'm so close." He moved his fingers faster and his tongue deeper until I released. He licked me clean and pulled away, "You taste delicious." "What else would you like to do to me?" "Well, there's something I'd love to try." "Of course, what is it?" "Sixty nine."

I felt myself getting wet again, I bit my lip and kissed him, "Go for it." He smiled and laid down against the pillows and pulled his underwear off, I straddled him backwards and moved up. I hovered over his face and he groaned, grabbing my thighs and sitting me on his face, immediately diving in with his tongue, making me scream in pleasure.

I leaned over him and grabbed his shaft, pumping him, feeling his moans vibrate against my core. I put him in my mouth, bobbing up and down and pumping him as fast as I could. I moaned against him and he moaned against me. I felt him twitch in my mouth the same time I started to clench and we released at the same time.

He pulled me off him and laid me back on the pillows, "Can you do one more?" He asked me, "Yeah, go ahead, this is all about you remember?" He kissed me again before pushing in to me, he let me adjust before he started thrusting slowly. It was full of love and passion, we both moaned in sync.

He always felt so amazing, the way he moved and how deep he went. I was so sensitive that I was close already, "Are you close baby?" He asked, kissing my neck, "Yeah, so close." I moaned out, "Go on love. cum for me." I screamed out in pleasure and released for the third time. He moaned loudly and released inside me.

Once we managed to catch our breaths, he pulled out and laid beside me, pulling me in to his chest, "So, how was that for a birthday surprise?" I asked as I ran my hand over his chest, "This really is the best birthday ever, I love you so much Y/N." He said in amazement and kissed me with so much love, "I love you so much more Sev." "Impossible."