Chapstick Challenge//Joanna&Cammie

As every Wednesday I went over to Cammie Scotts house. Cammie is one of my best friends, I usually hang out with her and Amy, my other best friend, on Wednesday. Amy is in Australia this week though, so she won't come. Cammie suggested to film a video this week, I agreed to it. Cam is a Youtuber, she has a following of almost 400k people and posts videos regulary. I have a channel too, I do not post that often though.

"Hi, Jo" Cammie was already waiting at the door for me, I was late again, as I am pretty much every week. "Hi" I said, hugging her. "I have something for you" She said and showed me vegan chocolate, my favourite ever! Cammie and I are both vegan, I know she does not like chocolate though and therefore bought them just for me! How sweet! "Thanks!" I hugged her once again, my arms tightly wrapped around my neck, hers holding onto my waist.

We sat down on her sofa for a while, talked about the things that happened lately and everything else that came onto our mind. "Let's film a Youtube video" Cammie suggested, I noticed she had already set up everything before I came here. "Sure, what do you have planned?" I asked. "I was thinking...only if you want though...chapstick challenge" "Chapstick Challenge? Isn't that were you have to kiss?" I asked, biting my lip nervously. "Yes" Cammie confirmed my assumption. 

Kissing Cammie. I have in the past, that was years ago though, before we even really knew each other. Nevertheless I agreed, mostly because I did not want her to question why I said no. The truth would be: I think I might have some feelings for Cammie. She is undeniable one of the prettiest girls I know and I love her. 

We sat next to each other on the sofa, both facing the camera. I tried my best to hid my nervousness, act calm and cool. Not sure how well that went. "I am Cammie and today I am joined by the one and only: Joanna Simon" Cammie started the video, her arm going around my neck as she mentioned my name. "And today we are doing a highly requested video...chapstick challenge. I bought 10 chapsticks, all vegan by the way, specifically for this video".. She explained the game for a while, you know Cammie, she loves her long intros.

"Do you want to go first?" Cammie asked. "Okay" I turned around, so Cammie could put on the chapstick. My heart was beating so fast by now. I would have to kiss her any second. "Okay, Jo" I heard her say, I turned my face, facing her. This is awkward. I stared at her for a few seconds, before slowing closing my eyes and kissing her briefly. Our lips touched for just a second. Despite the kiss being so short, I felt butterflies errupt in my stomach. God did kissing her feel good. 

"Did you even get a taste at all?" Cammie looked at me doubtful. "Not really" I replied. I kissed her again, this time trying to actually get a taste of the chapstick on her lips. Naturally the kiss lasted longer than the first one. "Cherry?" I guessed. My mind was so occupied with the "Omg I am kissing Cammie" thoughts, I did not really care about the stupid chapstick.

I forgot we were filming a video. I really have to try and act more natural and cool, otherwise both Cammie and the other viewers will be able to tell what I was feeling during the kissing.

Cherry was way off, oh well, no point for me. Now it was on me to put a chapstick on. I chose orange, applying it generously to my lips. "Okay" I said, my voice almost breaking, that's how nervous I am. 

Cammie was nowhere near as hestitant as I was. She grabbed my face and kissed me right on the lips,  nibbling on my lips. The kiss lasted a good few seconds before she pulled away, guessing the flavor. "Lemon" "Close" I said. "Let me taste again".

Once again her lips connected with mine. My heartbeat was out of the roof, I was feeling nervous and tingly. I loved kissing her, I was desiring more.

For every chapstick we continued. What started off as a short, awkward one second kiss, turned into proper making out for each one.

I wondered if Cammie was still all about the challenge. Was this really for a Youtube video? Was she still aware of the camera, did she really organize this as a challenge for her channel? 
I certainly was not at all thinking of the rolling camera or the guessing game anymore when we were kissing, it did not feel like Cammie was either.

It wasn't until 4 rounds later that we pulled away from the final kiss. I was looking at her, nervously. " I won" She declared, awkwardly smiling at the camera. I could tell by the tone of her voice that she was nervous to, that our kissing hasn't left her uneffected either.

"Thanks for watching...this is Joanna Simon...subscribe to her and me" Cammie was stammering the words. I smiled at that, the kissing messed with her head too. Guess we would have to refilm the outro. Or maybe the whole video, not sure we should post that.

" Is this perhaps coke?" I tried to name the sweet taste on my lips. "Close" Cammie commented. My hand went to her waist and the other to her face, holding her close as my lips connected with hers.

"I am not sure about this one" Cammie mumbled as she pushed the kiss deeper, her tongue entering my mouth. I was pretty sure the chapstick was only on my lips, not on my own tongue, yet Cammies tongue roomed around my mouth, she did not stop the kiss for a while. How I wish she would kiss me like this every day

_________________________________

Authors note:

A lot of them will be Cammie&Joanna #Jammie as they are my favourite pairing/ship.

I am working on another Jammie one called "Twins" and a Amexis (Alexis&Amy) one titled "Just friends". Hoping to have them out soon. Stay tuned.

Please like, comment and subscribe, let me know what you think.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jun 01, 2020 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Short Stories//LA Leztubers//Cammie&Joannaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें