Photogragh

Look, I'm just gonna warn you once. While this is a songfic kind of thing, I will be shipping Katsuki and Izuku together. If you do not like it, please leave and do not read this.

Song- Photograph --Nickleback

—————

Katsuki Bakugou, class 3-A's notorious loud mouth, explosive, blonde-haired bully, was sitting on his bed in the dorms. Beside him, you'd be surprised to find a small, curl, green-haired boy who goes by the name Izuku Midoriya. Both are working on school work.

"Hey, Deku, what's a song you haven't listened to in a while?" Katsuki asked, or rather, Bakugou asked, putting his work on the bed and looks at his companion.

  "What do you mean, Kacchan? What kind of song?" Izuku? Midoriya? Deku? Responded.

  "Exactly what I said, dumbass! Just give me one!" He snarled but it lacked the normal bite he used.

"I got that, but like, what kind of genre? Like, pop, rock, country, alternative...." Izuku started to drift off into his thoughts and start mumbling.

"Oi! Damn nerd! Just pick a song!" The blonde growled.

  The greenette sputtered at the realization. "Ha, um... P-photograph! Photograph by Nickelback?" Izuku answered.

  "Are you asking or telling?" Katsuki huffed.

  "I-I'm telling you!" He replies, his fingers fidgeting (A/N Oh shit! Photograph just came on!)

  The blonde nodded and then grabs his phone to scroll for the song.

  The song starts and Izuku starts swaying and Katsuki starts drumming with his pencil (anyone else do this?) as he reaches for his homework.

They work in silence for a moment before Katsuki starts singing (aw man, the songs over).

  He starts singing on the second verse. "And this is where I grew up, I think the present owner fixed it up. I never knew we ever went without the second floor is hard for sneaking out." Izuku is startled for a moment as it's been a while since he had heard Katsuki sing.

  "Uwa! Kacchan is so cool!!" Izuku praises quietly, but obviously not quite enough (Izuku swears he has super hearing even though he's loud) as Katsuki scoffs.

  "Whatever, damn nerd!" And just like that, Izuku's mood drops.

  Katsuki continues to sing for the next verse, "And this is where I went to school, most of the time had better things to do. Criminal record says I broke in twice, I must've done it half a dozen times."

  Katsuki notices and grumbles, "You can sing too, dumbass...." Izuku's eyes widen and he smiles his blinding smile.

  "Thanks, Kacchan!" By now, the fourth verse is playing.

  "I wonder if it's too late, should I go back and try to graduate? Life's better now than it was back then, If I were them, I wouldn't let me in."

  Katsuki grins. "Oh Woah Woah, oh god I~"

  "Every memory of looking out the back door, I had the photo album spread out on my bedroom floor. It's hard to say it, time to say it, goodbye goodbye."

   Izuku starts again, "Every memory of walking out the front door, I found the photo of the friend that I was looking for. It's hard to say it, it's time to say it, goodbye goodbye."

The short pause the song fills has Izuku and Katsuki grinning at each other.

  "Goodbye~"

  "Remember the old arcade? Blew every dollar we ever made. The cops hated us hanging out, they say "Somebody went and burned it down."

  "We used to listen to the radio and sing along to every song we knew. We said, Someday we'd find out how it feels, to sing to more than just the steering wheel."

   "Kim's the first girl I kissed, I was so nervous that I nearly missed. She's had a couple of kids since then, I haven't seen her since god knows when."

  "Oh Woah Woah, oh god I~"

  "Every memory of looking out the back door, I had the photo album spread out on my bedroom floor. It's hard to say it, time to say it, goodbye, goodbye."

  "Every memory of walking out the front door, I found the photo of the friend that I was looking for. It's hard to say it, time to say it, Goodbye, goodbye."

  Another pause has them forgetting their homework in favor of focusing on the song.

  "I miss that town. I miss the faces. You can't erase. You can't replace it."

  "I miss it now. I can't believe it.
So hard to stay. Too hard to leave it."

  "If I could I relive those days
I know the one thing that would never change."

  "Every memory of looking out the back door, I had the photo album spread out on my bedroom floor. It's hard to say it, time to say it
Goodbye, goodbye."

  "Every memory of walking out the front door, I found the photo of the friend that I was looking for. It's hard to say it, time to say it
Goodbye, goodbye."

  "Look at this photograph every time I do, it makes me laugh. Every time I do, it makes me~."

  The last beat plays and the two of them are laughing in glee.

———

  Unknown to them, there is squealing down in the classroom as the rest of class 3-A had heard their singing through a hidden camera placed by one Mina Ashido in Katsuki's room.

  "Oh wow!! I didn't know Deku-kun could sing!!" Ochaco Uraraka squeals next to a smiling Tenya Iida.

  "Bakugou is so manly!" Ejirou Kirishima has (manly) tears in his eyes and Todoroki has to agree, surprising himself.

  "I don't get paid enough for this." Comes the voice of Shouta Aizawa, wrapped in his sleeping bag.

  "Oh come on, Shouta, at least they aren't trying to kill each other!" Hizashi Yamada coos, and Kayama Nemuri nods enthusiastically.

  "I wonder what the next song is" this time, it's Momo Yaoyorozu speaking and the rest wait earnestly.

—————

Okay, so like, I had this idea while listening to Photograph actually, I then asked some friends if making this story a good idea and all three of them said yes, so like, here. The next song will be "I Like To Dance" by Hot Chelle Rae. So, stay tuned for that. 😌