Spending Time with my Siblings

Michael Afton's POV~
I have never been so excited in my life, I finally get to spend time, me and Jon have been talking. He has allowed me to spend time with my Siblings, I think for a few seconds. Do I need to bring a knife in case of protecting me and my siblings. I grab my small pocket knife and hide it in my back pocket, "OK... Its fine... Just in case..." I leave to go meet my siblings at Bryan's place, we decided to just go out for a walk, I feel like a great walk at night with my siblings, I see Bryan and Elizabeth waiting, Bryan was zipping up his jacket to keep himself warm. "Guys!" I call out to my siblings, they turn their heads, Elizabeth was the first to run up and hug me, "I missed you, big brother!", I swing her around and I put her down, "I missed you too little sis!", I see Bryan come up and I tackle hug him, "It's amazing to see you again! All of you!!" We all do a sibling group hug. I can't even remember the last time we had one. "So... We ready for the walk?" As soon as we know we're ready, we head out.

Bryan's POV~
I've never had a proper family. I never had siblings. Its all changing. Michael and Elizabeth share memories of us when we were kids, things are a little blurry in my memories but, I'm slowly start to remember my past. That's when we heard something. "What was that?", I thought I heard a twig snap,"Uh Michael? Are we being followed??" Michael looked around, he slowly reaches for something until Elizabeth stopped him. "It was probably just an animal. Or somebody walking by. No need to be like." She cut herself off, I don't know who she's talking about but we continued our walk and circle back to my place to drop off Elizabeth. Then me and Michael stop at Jon's to drop him off then I go home.

Dr Grey's POV~
SHOOT!! I nearly got caught by the eldest son of Afton Family, crud! My friends were right, I'm going to kill the clinic next, she said they ran out but in reality, she misplaced the medication, GOD!! I tip toe my way out of this, I run back to my office, I slam the door behind, my breathing gets heavy. "Keep it together. Its just A-A damper on it. I-I can fix this!!" I sound insane. I like it!

(Bryan's POV will be short. Like his height. Shush.)
Bryan's POV~
I close the door, I got home with no troubles what so ever, I flop on my bed,"Worth it..." I feel myself pass out.

Molten's POV~
I check to make sure they all got back safe and sound, when I checked up on Bryan he had flopped on the bed without caring to even change, I smile, I carefully pick him up and lay him in bed and pull the covers over him, I place Fredbear close to him. He then hugs Fredbear. "You're a sweet kid. Afton deserved kids like you and your siblings..." I said smiling. I then leave to go home.