40😕 F ZONED 😕

WANGJI drove home all the way humming in happiness. When he reached home, WUXIAN was already asleep in the passenger seat. He smiled, bent over and very gently blew over his ear. WUXIAN shrugged up his shoulder, touching his ear, in sleep as he felt ticklish. WANGJI smiled wide.

"My headache, my honey bunny

"My headache, my honey bunny. You promised to be mine only mine......don't forget. My sweetheart....."

He gave a quick kiss in his cheek and then got out of driver's seat and went to the passenger seat. He undid the seat belt and lifted WUXIAN in bridal style and went to his room and laid him down on bed. Then he stuffed him with pillows all around, just the way he liked and went to freshen up. After taking a bath, he stood infront of the mirror in bathroom and stared at his face.

"Happy birthday, lan wangji and congrats on winning the first step towards your bae's heart

"Happy birthday, lan wangji and congrats on winning the first step towards your bae's heart. And congrats on getting engaged. As soon as he accept my confession and love, I will tear up the PRENUP in front of his eyes. I will remarry him with pomp and show. And declare to the whole world, that honey buney belongs to me. My honey bunny. Is the warm feeling that currently spreading in my heart is........ love? Is this how it feels like to fall in love? "

He smiled wide in mirror, and pointed towards his smiling reflection.

"LAN WANGJI, YOU ARE IN LOVE. AND IT'S BEAUTIFUL. THE WORLD WON'T BELIEVE, NOBODY WOULD BELIEVE THAT STERN STRICT COLD LAN WANGJI FELL IN LOVE WITH A CUTE BUNNY, WUXIAN, WHO SOON WILL WHOLEHEARTEDLY BECOME LAN WUXIAN. I LOVE YOU LAN YING, I LOVE YOU HONEY BUNNY. "

He felt so happy and ridiculous at the same time that he giggled at his own actions.

"God, I gone crazy in love. Hehehe.."

He went out. Dressed up in night wear and slumped down beside his wify.