What Color is Your Blood?

What Colour Is Your Blood?

I bleed the colours black, green, white and gold for AFGHANISTAN who has  lost everything in the war.

I bleed the colours white, red and blue for the lies AMERICA have told, me and you.

I bleed the colours gold and red, for the little girls in CHINA who are now announced dead.

I bleed the colours red and white for the racism in ENGLAND in broad daylight.

I bleed the colours white, red and blue for the banned Burka in FRANCE and the sisters who fight for truth.

I bleed the colours white, red and black for the mothers, fathers and children slaughtered in IRAQ.

I bleed the colours white and blue because ISRAEL and the US have been lying to you.

I bleed the colours white and green, for the corrupt leaders in PAKISTAN we’ve all seen.

I bleed the colours red, white and black for the families in PALESTINE who are under attack.

I bleed the colours blue, yellow and green for the ones in RWANDA; no­ one wants to intervene.

I bleed the colours red, black, green and white for the brothers in SYRIA for freedom they fight.

I bleed the colour red for the WORLD because we’re destroying something that should be treated as a PEARL.

------------------------------------------------

A/N: I didn't write this poem, a Wattpader named Spoken wrote it. She/he is an amazing writer masha'a Allah tabarak Allah, masha'a Allah tabarak AlRahman.  You guys should check out her/his profile.