Husk x Dog Demon s/o

This art is not mine, anyway enjoy!

Husk x dog demon s/o

§ Well, this is interesting...

§ How they even got together is a miracle to most.

§ Husk met them at a casino, while he was drinking at the bar, he noticed a ruckus going on at one of the poker tables.

§ Eventually, he got sick of the noise and went to give whoever was making that noise a piece of his mind.

§ What he saw was a dog demon who was currently wiping the floor with the rest of the demons at the table.

§ He was definitely intrigued, the demon was quite good at gambling, and ended up taking all the money of the other demons there.

§ He decided to see just how good they were himself.

§ "Not bad, let's see if you're as good as you seem."

§ Ever since that day the two became extremely close.

§ Most people would think that they would be at each other's necks, being a cat and dog respectively, but you two got along quite well.

§ The two would head to the casino together and end up with almost half of the money in the casino (though most times the both of you would actually walk out with less then what you had).

§ When he started working at the Happy Hotel, he would often be visited by them and they would talk, gamble, and share some drinks.

§ Eventually, Angel started to make fun of him because of how close the two were.

§ "Geez, it's like you two are in love with each other! Do you go and smooch them after work?"

§ Que the grumbling and telling Angel to politely f*ck off.

§ Eventually, he asked himself if he did love them.

§ The short answer is yes.

§ Charlie eventually found out, cause nothing escapes that girl.

§ Eventually, he got pushed by Charlie enough to tell them that he finally gave in.

§ Now being the romantic he is, he decided that the best way to tell them was by, telling them over a drink at the hotel.

§ Yeaaaaaaah, he's not the best at being super romantic.

§ To say he was nervous was an understatement, he was practically shaking.

§ He ended up drinking more than he normally does, making him even more nervous.

§ He eventually maned-up and asked them out.

§ He was so relieved when they said yes.

§ Husk ended up being a better person because of them, and he wouldn't want them to change.

Hope you enjoyed this, there will be a request page where you can put your requests.