Good Spidey, Bad Spidey (Spideypool)

Summary:
Four times Spiderman was encouraged and/or interrupted with his relations with Deadpool and the one time he was not.

Warnings: contain smut (no details whatsoever, simply heard conversations and plain descriptions).

Word Count: 2400.

Enjoy ;)

—Dem
xxxx
------------------->

"Any more left?" Hawkeye asked in his headset as he shot one of the last evil space drones invading Montréal, Canada on this fine 25 of October.

"I don't think so, Cap and I shut down a dozen just now. We don't see any mo—"

"WADE!!" It screeched in their ears.

"Shit!"

Iron Man gave a questionable shrug as the static cries of Spider-man resonated inside of his bluetooth speakers built in in his suit.

The team quickly regrouped in the area surrounding the Stade Olympique (where the invasion had started earlier today). There, stood between the wall of a Starbucks and a La Source, an electronic shop, were Spider-man and one Deadpool.

"Guys? Is everything okay? Is this a code green?!" Bruce worryingly asked from his post at the jet.

After a scary moment of silence from his teammates, he asked again.

"Do we need the big guy?!" Dr. Banner inquired.

"Oh it's big alright..." said a disturbingly turned on deadpool.

Right there, in front of Captain America, Thor, Loki (he had helped, okay?), Black Widow, Hawkeye, Vision, Scarlet Witch and Iron Man were two of their newest members making out passionately against a poor innocent brick wall. At their feet were debris of alien robots who had clearly been decapitated.

Admittedly, they didn't know much about "the Spider-Man". The young vigilante had only appeared three years ago and had been part of the Avenger for only a brief two months. Appart for his love of spandex, the team knew that the hero was quite young. Enough to be Stark's and Roger's son, Peter. But that was impossible since this latter was too perfect for following in his dads footsteps. That and he was currently in school, having a very important exam on advanced mathematics.

When the two lovebirds finally noticed that they were being stared at, they rapidly separated.

One quick glance from the spider boy to the ex-mercenary's "bathing suit area" encouraged the latter to cover his not so secret arousal.

"Guys?! What's going on?!?" Bruce repeated.

Silence followed.

That is, until one Iron Man whistled suggestively.

"What happened, Doctor Banner, is that the Avengers literally cockblocked dear little Spidey before he was going to get it," he commented, amused by the situation.

When they made their way back to their jet, Tony Stark whispered a "go get it, tiger".

Spidey gulped. Happy that his identity was unknown.

Especially if Deadpool was concerned.

🕷

They were having one hell of a meeting. It was long, boring and totally unnecessary.

It had started one Sunday morning around 9AM. At two in the afternoon, they decided that a break was crucial if they wanted to survive the rest of the day.