"H̶e̶l̶P̶ u̶S̶ "̶

Fanny's pov

I cant lie when im saying this but....i miss them.

Of course i hate fries for murdering our friends but ... its still not fair how he got pressured to do what he had to .

I pulled up in my car to the grocery store . It was the closest parking lot that i could find near the building.

It was still 3 blocks away so i started walking. I heard something behind me as i looked .

It was just lightning, Marker, and Gaty.

"Oh hey fanny!" Lightning said to me .

"Hey I guess , do you think everyone will show up?" I asked.

" I mean I know atleast one person wont ." Gaty said .

" X told me he got sick . So he cant make it" she continued.

We finally arrived . I was right, everyone but X had came.

We all stared at the big gate , as we wondered how to get up. ( did i mention they all turned back into objects .)

3rd person pov

Lightning one by one , flew them all over the gate .

As they touched the ground , they all felt dizzy.

One by one , they all fell to the floor . Passing out.

They all soon woke up in what seemed like a school lobby, tied to chairs. They looked ahead to the front .

16 objects on the floor .

They all were passed out as well.

All of their dead fries were straight up alive .

"This game is simple! Russian roulette . I have 2 guns with 12 slots each . 2 bullets have been inserted in each.

You will split into 2 groups of 4 and shoot it at , heres the fun part , SOMEONE IN THAT GROUP! So that means you have to choose someone in that group you would be ok with possible dying!

Once all of the bullets are gone , the 4 losers will do the same but with one gun . The 2 that die will be placed in the game , the others escape .

Now lets pick the groups !"

As two snapped the 2 groups were placed around 2 tables . Gun in the center of each.

Table 1 : Fanny, Marker ,Woody, and Leafy.

Table 2 : Lightning , Firey Jr, Nickel , and Gaty.

Table One pov.

( I choose who gets shot by choosing the shooter in alphabetical order and then choosing who at the table i feel they hate the most, if they get shot is decided by a generator that says yes or no . If yes they get shot , if no the gun moves along. )

The gun went to fanny, who picked it up with her mouth.

She immediately said " I hate all of you. Woody is a freaking pussy , Leafy is a goody too shoes, and Marker is a fucking idiot! But I hate leafy the most" she said as the pointed the gun at leafy.

Fanny pulled the trigger....

It didnt go off

The gun went to leafy and she pointed it at Fanny , without hesitation pulling the trigger.