Chapter 1

----------------------------------------- NEWS -----------------------------------------------

( Aria's POV )

So here I am just sitting down flicking through tv shows...

" Aria Kardashian caught hooking upwith Harry Styles " says a reporter with photos of Harry and I. Oh fuck.... I am screwed I think to myself, as soon as I see this my parents are ringing, so I picked up my phone and answer the phone " What the fuck Aria" my mother screams through the phone.
"What the fuck is on the news, what do you think you were doing" my mother continues to scream through the phone as I pull my phone away from my ear as she screams, "Mum calm down I can explain, I had no idea anyone was watching us especially paparazzi , we were both drunk" I try to explain to mum softly..
"Come home right fucking now, his managers have called and want us to go in for a meeting" She yells at me, "I'm on my way, I'm just chucking on some clothes" I softly reply.

I run around my bedroom grabbing myself a cute warm outfit as it's a bit chilly outside, I quickly hurry and chuck on my clothes before I run out the door locking it behind me, car keys in hand and drive to mums house.

———— HARRYS MANAGERS OFFICE ———-
"Good morning Miss Kardashian" Harry's Manger says to me in a monotone voice, "Good morning" I reply softly a little bit intimated, I turn my head around looking to see if Harry is in the room and there I find him looking as handsome as ever, fuck he's so hot..
"Miss Kardashian we have some things to discuss, after Harry and you had your massive scandal last night, this has left a lot of black lash from the media" Harry's manager says in an angry voice, I turn my head to face him "What can I do to help fix this" I softly reply scared, "I'm so glad you have asked you and Harry have to pretend to be engaged for at least 2 months, so starting from today you will be living at Harry's house and you two will act like an couple out in public and then within 2 months if everything looks good you can break it off" Harry's Manager replies with a smirk on his face.
"You have got to be kidding right that's ridiculous!" Hardy and I shout, rising from our seats at the same time, "You both made your beds, you lie in it, end of discussion" He replies cockily.
"Mum come on tell me I don't have to do this" I turn to my mother in a plea, "Aria Kardashian he is right you made your bed now you have to lie in it, chop chop you two" My mother replies.
Harry turns to me and says "Come on we have to get your stuff", "okay" I reply

—————— Till the next Chapter ——————