Chapter 14

I got a call the next morning from Allison. She said that Stiles escaped from Eichen and no one knows where he is. Scott and Kira are heading to the school because Stiles apparently attacked Mr. Yukimura. Allison told me that her dad and Derek are being let out today and are going to help look for Stiles. So she needs me to come with her to the station. I agreed and she told me she was going to be at my house in 10.

So that is where I'm at now. I slipped on some maroon colored skinny jeans and a grey spider-man shirt. I put my hair up in a bun and put some mascara on my eyes. Slipping on my while vans, I heard a car honk. I bounded down the steps and grabbed my bag then headed out. Allison and I set off for the police station.

We made small talk and got to the station in 10 minutes. Walking in, we saw Derek and Allison's dad getting harassed by Parrish.

Stilinski walked out. "I'll take care of this, Parrish."

"Sheriff, I'm not kidding. This thing;s a few watts from being a light-saber." Parrish said, holding up the weapon that Chris uses against werewolves. That caused me to laugh a little. Derek and Chris whipped around and looked at me.

"I said I'll take care of it." Stilinski motioned for us to follow him into his office. "The specialist I saw in LA told me the thing that every doctor says when he's trying to avoid a lawsuit." He said as he closed the door. "'We can't say for sure.' And then I spoke to Melissa. These are brain scans." He held up two pictures. "My wife's and Stiles'. I knew they were similar. But those are the same. Exactly the same." I craned my neck to look at the x-rays.

"And I'm assuming this isn't possible?" Derek asked.

"Not even remotely."

"So the trickster is still playing tricks." Allison spoke up.

"But why this trick?" I asked.

"If this thing inside him, if it's using his mother's disease as some sort of psychological trick, then this isn't just a fight for his body. It's also a fight for his mind. Right?" Stilinski asked.

"You know, he's left people severely injured." Chris spoke up.

"And others severely dead." Derek sassed.

"That's why I need you two. I need people who are experienced in this kind of thing. I need you to help me stop him." Sheriff explained. 

"And by stop him, you mean trap him." Allison said.

Derek, Sheriff, Allison, Chris and I all headed back to the Argent's place. Chris began to take out different weapons and set them on his desk.

"This is everything non-lethal I could find." Chris said.

"Take all of it." Allison nodded.

"What's the plan here?" I asked.

"Our best shot right now is for Derek to try and pick up Stiles' scent at Eichen House." Chris explained.

"Especially if he went through something stressful there." Derek spoke up.

"Should all four of us be going to the same place?" Sheriff Stilinski asked.

"Where else has Stiles been showing up?" Allison asked.

"School, the hospital."

"Okay, hold on. We did this already." Derek spoke. "He disappeared. We started looking for him. Then walked right into a trap at the hospital."

"He's getting us to repeat the same moves." Allison furrowed her brows.

"So, what do we do? Wait for him to come to us?" Stilinski asked.