Bio (Updated)

Yn Ln, Age 18 (Season 1) 23 (Season 2) 25 (Final Season)

Art was made by Kuro the Artist from The Ink Tank edit made by me

You have the master control, also a lot of the transformations were obtained through traveling the entire universe and around Earth

First 10 keep in mind you have all of your transformations but this is the 10 alien you started with

1 Heatblast

1 Heatblast

Heatblast is the Omnitrix's DNA sample of a Pyronite from the planet Pyros 

Abilities

Pyrokinesis- Heatblast has the ability to produce and manipulate intense heat and fire from his body. He can form fire into any shape that he chooses, commonly fireballs, he is also capable of breathing fire and enhance his punches with fire.

Heat Generation- Heatblast can generate enough heat to melt a tank, or melt the ground to trap his enemies.

Fire Disks- Heatblast can create Fire Disks that are very sharp and can cut through objects easily, he usually throws them as slicing projectiles.

Heat Absorption- Heatblast can absorb fire or heat that comes in contact with him.

Explosive Fire- Heatblast can make his fire more explosive for extra power and increases his area of attack.

Pyrokinetic Flight- Heatblast can release fire through his hands and feet to propel himself off the ground, like a jetpack.

Limited Pyroportation- Heatblast is capable of teleporting small distances by covering himself in a swirl of smoke, this is usually used to dodge incoming attacks.

Supernova Creation- When angered, Heatblast is able to reach supernova level temperatures.

Fire Immunity- Being made of fire and hot rocks, Heatblast is immune to flames, magma, and other forms of heat.