The First Disaster

(Hawk Moth's POV)

(When in costume, Draculea has black hair with red highlights tied up in a high ponytail, a choker, a black and red bodysuit, a black cape and a electrum whip with a bat headed handle that stretches unlimitedly and is a coiled bracelet on her right arm when unused.)

As I was looking for people to akumatize, I heard someone in my layer. I turned to see a girl in a black and red bodysuit (kinda like Cat Noir's) and a black cape.

Me: Who are you and what are you doing down here?

Draculea: Well that is no way to greet a visitor, is it?

Me: ANSWER MY QUESTION!

Draculea: I am Draculea and I'm here to end you, once and for all.

Me: I'm sorry what?

Draculea: I am the holder of the vampire miraculous and I'm here to destroy you. Did you not hear me?

Me: You? End me? Ha! I'd like to see you try!

She immediately turned into a bat and started to fly around my layer.

Me: Stop acting like a child!

Draculea: What are you gonna do about it, old man?

I summoned all my butterflies to chase her around my layer.

Draculea: Is that all you got? Sending a bunch of butterflies to catch me? Please you got to do better than that! I'm not even trying right now! Admit it! You are nothing without your little akumatized minions!

This vampire girl is really getting on my nerves. She is more annoying than Ladybug and Cat Noir! But she is right, partially. I can't get her now; I've got to find the right time and the right place and I'll get her. But at least now I now I have three miraculouses on the line! That's good news! I went out of the room, detransformed, and gave Nathalie the peacock miraculous and told her that I needed her. Nathalie transformed into Mayura and I brought her into my secret layer.

Me: Finish her, Mayura!

On command, Mayura created a sentimonster of a huge dinosaur and controlled it to fight Draculea. At first, Draculea was putting up quite a fight with her whip by tying the dinosaur's legs and arms together. Draculea was trying her best to control the dinosaur's mind to stop fighting her but the dinosaur kept swatting her away. Yes! Go Dino! Finally, the dinosaur swat her away and sent her flying out of my layer. I have to say, she did put up a great fight.

Me: Thanks for your help Mayura. Go and detransform before the miraculous hurts you!

Mayura nodded and left the room

Me: And she thought she could destroy me!

I smirked as I watched her being thrown somewhere further into the heart of Paris.