Winner!

Notice: this contains boyxboy. If you don't like, don't read.

"Haha! I'm the winner! Suck it losers!" Adam screamed, throwing his controller onto the bed. He, Ty, and Jason had been playing Mario Kart together, and Ty and Adam had been battling for first place. Jason had been perfectly content with fifth place.

Ty smirked, and leaned in close to Adam, ignoring Jason who watched with rapt attention.

"Do you mean that, winner?" The smallest of the three whispered, grinning as Adam shivered. Ty bit softly at the shell of Adam's ear, then moved his lips down to the bigger boy's neck. They then traveled across his stomach, where the crimson eyed boy shoved up the other's shirt. His lips wandered around Adam's growing hard on, mouthing at it through the fabric.

Jason watched, entranced, at the scene playing out in front of him. He couldn't deny the buldge in his pants, reaching down to palm himself. He bit his bottom lip, nearly breaking the skin as Adam moaned.

Ty pulled down Adam's pants, noting the damp patch on his boxers. Adam flushed, seeing Jason in his periphrial vision, who was still watching as Ty pulled down the other's boxers.

''T-Ty...please..." Adam moaned as Ty's fingers danced across the surface of the larger boy's member. He placed a soft kiss on the tip, then placed his mouth around it.

"Ugh... more Ty, please..." Adam shakily groaned, thrusting his hips towards Ty's face. Jason let out a moan of his own, rubbing his member even harder through his pants.

Ty sucked harder, hollowing his cheeks and running his tongue over a vein on the underside of Adam's member. Adam let out a louder moan, gripping the other's hair tightly.

"So... Hot..." Jason panted, leaning against the wall as he shoved down his pants and pumped his member that was no longer encase in his pants.

Ty pulled away for a moment with a pop, lapping up the precome on Adam's tip. The smallest of the three glanced at Jason, and with a sly grin, saved him over.

"Come on Jason, don't you want to join? Adam did say losers, after all."

Jason nodded after a pause, and ignoring his own drooling cock, kneeled in front of Adam, between his legs.

Ty moved away, sitting beside Adam on the bed as he started to pump his own length which he had taken out of his restricting pants.

Jason placed feathery kisses around the bigger boy's thighs, ignoring the hard on in front of him. He sucked a hickey onto the pale skin, grinning as Adam growled.

"God damn it Jason..." He growled lowly, grabbing the caramel locks and forcing the other's mouth around his member. Jason let out a sharp yelp as Adam's cock hit the back of his throat, gagging slightly. Adam let out another loud moan, and Jason began to suck, imitating Ty's previous actions.

Ty mewled as his fingers danced around his dribbling tip, pulling and tweaking at the sensitive skin.

"God Jason, how did you watch this?" The smallest moaned as he watched, crimson eyes half lidded.

"J-Jason!" Adam let out a high pitched whine as his body spasmed, thick ropes of come sliding down Jason's throat. He pulled away, coughing slightly and wiping his mouth with a small smile.

"Jason, it seems you have a problem there." Adam raised an eyebrow and gestured to Jason's 'problem', and the caramel haired boy blushed and, after a pause, nodded.

"I, uh, yeah..." He hung his head, looking at the ground shyly.

"I can help with that." Ty said with a grin, pulling Jason up on the bed next to him and shoving Adam off, who landed with an 'oof!'

Ty moved so he was sitting in Jason's lap, straddling Jason's hips. He rolled his hips forwards, a whine leaving his lips at the friction created. The crimson eyed boy leaned his forehead against the other's collarbones, sucking dark bruises onto the delicate skin.

"A-agh..." Jason moaned quietly, covering his mouth with his hand. He bit his hand as Ty repeated the action, attempting to stifle the sounds coming from his mouth.

"Be as loud as you need, Jason. I want to hear you." Adam commanded in a soft tone, reaching up to remove Jason's hand. The blue eyed boy let out a mewl as Ty grinded down onto his cock, blushing at the sound.

Ty smiled, moving his lips to the other's ear. "That was cute... You should do it more often."

Jason let out a moan at the words, surprised at his response, and blushed again.

"Ty!" Jason gasped as he orgasmed, come splattering all over his and Ty's chest.

The smallest boy let out a groan as he copied Jason, the thick white substance sticking to his skin.

"That was brilliant. And hot. And we should do it again." Adam said, grinning at the two boys on the bed.

Jason nodded with a small smile and a blush covering his cheeks.

"Hell yes!" Ty cheered, pumping his fist.

"But, I may have another problem..." Adam chuckled as he gestured to his hard on. "That was a big turn on."

---------------------------

Well there goes my innocence...

But, uh, this was my first time writing smut.... What do you guys think?

Keep shining bright!

-Sparkling