Chapter 5-Whirlwind of Emotions

Charlie POV

"Hey baby" Tyler said, coming into my room from my connected bathroom. 

"Pop a squat" I said, motioning for him to lie down next to me. 

"Soooo I talked to Harry" He started, something hiding in his voice. 

"Yeah I know. You sound weird. Did he say something?" I asked. 

"Well no.. I'm just worried" He shyly said. 

"About what?" I asked turning my body around to him. 

"Was there anything between you and Harry before?" He asked.

"Tyler, look at me" I said, taking his chin. "Harry and I are best friends. That's it. He's practically my brother, nothing more! I promise" I said, kissing his lips. 

"Ok" He mumbled. 

"Kids dinner!" My mom shouted up the stairs. 

"Coming," I hollered back. "Come on" I said reaching for Tyler's hand. I intertwined our fingers and walked down the stairs. 

"Oh hey sis!" Daniel said, walking out of his room. 

"Danny!" I screeched jumping into his arms. 

"Thanks for coming in to say hi!" 

"Sorry! So this must be Chelsea?" I asked. 

"Yup! Hi, it's so nice to meet you!" She said, pulling me in for a hug. 

"You too" I said.

"Hey Daniel" Tyler said with a smile. Daniel shot him daggers. Did I mention that no man in my life likes Tyler. Not Daniel, not my dad, not Noah, and not even Harry.

We parted and waked downstairs. 

"Hello daddy!" I sung as I kissed him on the cheek. 

"Hey, pumpkin!" He said. 

Harry POV

After dinner, Gemma, Daniel, Chelsea, Tyler, Charlie, and I all decided to walk into town. 

"Oh Harry! Remember when you used to work here?" Charlie gushed. I gave her a hesitant smile, scared that the cheesy grin that was begging to show up on my face would cause a fist being forced onto my face. I looked up at the familiar bakery. 

"Let's go in!" Gemma said, skipping into the pastry smelling shop. 

"Harry Styles and Charlie Adams. What is this?" The owner asked, the same guy who used to be my boss. 

"It's so nice to see you again!" I said, giving him a firm handshake. 

"What ever you would like, it is on the house!" He said. 

"Oh no! It's fine." I said, feeling bad. 

"Please, I insist!" I give him a sincere thank you and looked into the window to see all the tasty treats. 

"I'll have the usual if you remember" Charlie said, licking her lips. She is so beautiful. 

"Do you mind if I flex my memory a bit?" I asked with a sly smile. 

"Of course" He said, throwing me an apron. I smiled, and wrapped it around my waist. I waked behind the counter and started creating my masterpiece that sold to the hundreds of customers years ago. 

I handed the first one to Charlie. She took a bite into it and closed her eyes in complete awe. 

"Pretty damn good styles! You have not lost the charm of your excellent baking skills" She said winking. I could have sworn I went weak at the knees.