❁𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔡𝔞𝔶 𝔬𝔣 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔨❁

*Flashback continued*

Tae's POV

I woke up to the sound of my annoying alarm clock. I showered quickly and looked for some actual clothes that fit my style.

*finally, I wasn't gonna wear those other clothes, they aren't that bad just, not my style* I walked downstairs and my appa was waiting for me, he wanted to see me ready

"Why aren't you wearing what I gave you?!" appa said.

"Because your clothes are shit" I rolled my eyes.

"Well I got you a new car so you better take care of it" appa said while giving me the keys.

"wow, only time I'll say thanks, thank you appa" I said as I walked towards the car. Damn, I really liked the car. But I really didn't want my appa to know. I just got inside and drove to work, hoping to only see my friends first.

I finally arrived at my job. I was actually glad that the first thing I saw were my friends. Before entering we had a long talk on what position they would want to take. They all chose positions I would never think they would choose. I think Hoseok hyung, Jimin, Yoongi hyung, And Jungkook chose positions completely opposite to their personalities but I guess it was their choices.

I gave them all their clothes which I thought fit their style, so they weren't looking stupid just like what my appa gave me. Finally all of us walking in and everyone staring. Not gonna lie, we all got looks especially from the girls. I never care about girls staring at me but none of these girls were either cute or hot. They'd never get a chance with me. We walked in to the meeting room and sat down, they passed us some paperwork to sign. I think it was to officially make us part of the mafia or something but I don't really know or care at this point. We finished the paper work and were about to head out when the doorman stopped us.

"Mr. Kim your father told me to give you this" the doorman handed me a key and an address.

"What is this for?"I asked looking at him confused.

"It's the key to your new house where you and your team will be living at" He answered while opening the door for us.

We thanked him and walked out. *Wait did he say me AND my team? Meaning I'll be living away from my parents? Finally, I'll be free* we continued walking until we got to the parking lot, we all agreed to meet at our new house I gave them the address and got in my car. I arrived at my parents house and went to pack my clothes to move out.

Finally I arrived at our new house, it was very luxurious and there were new cars for my friends. While Yoongi and Hoseok were walking towards the front door, Jimin and Jungkook were being all lovey dovey around the pool. Everyone was eager to go inside the house and see how it looked. As expected it was very modern and spacious.