"Do you love me?" (slight nsfw)

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock, I felt tired and relaxes at the same time. It was 10:00am, was it Saturday already. I sat up and remembered everything that happened yesterday and turned to see that Katsuki wasn't there. Was is just a hook-up? It all happened in the moment so I can't blame him really. But still.. it felt like there was more to that.

My thoughts where interrupt when I heard a door close, I got up and put on a simple T-shirt and shorts. The carpet of my floor felt soft for the first time under my feet. I walked over to where my rest room is and, as if right on que, the door opened.

And there he was Kastuki Bakugo in a black tank top and shorts, simple like what you wore. He had a towel around his neck and his hair was damp, to be honest he looked kinda hot with his hair down than his usual spiky hair. He looked relaxed, even his gaze wasn't a scowl. His eye brows where furrowed, but in there normal position.

"Hey..", I said with a bit of a sad smile.

His gaze was locked on me only, as if we were the only two here.

"I understand if you wanna leave, it was in the heat of the moment and-"

He cut you off.

"Stop talking like that, after what happened last night I have to take responsibility for someone like you", he said.

I perked my head up.

"What do you mean?,", I asked, genuinely curious.

"It means we're dating, you idiot. If I'm being honest this is not how I imagined meeting the one I want to be with, but there's no changing what happened now.... You're mine, you got that?"

My heart felt like it was gonna rip outta my chest.

I jumped onto him, arms around his neck, and held him for a big embrace.

"The hell?!", he said with a slight chuckle.

He hugged me back with one arm, our faces met for a split second before our lips connected. This felt like a dream.
______________________________________

"So what will your parents say?", he asked.

We were downstairs on my couch, I was snuggled up to him while he was laid back.

I thought about that for a moment. What would mom and dad think off this? If they found out then I'll get disowned! Damn..

"What about your parents?", I said.

"That old hag doesn't tell me what to do, if I told I had sex she would probably yell and make sure you were alright. If anything she would want to stay connected with your parents, fucking pisses me off on how persistent she is to have me make friends", he said.

Huh, his parents must really love him.

"I might have to live with you if I told my parents. They're not... mm", I started, I didn't wanna get involved with my parents.

He stayed silent, moving his hands through my (h/l) hair. He finally let out a small grunt.

"Well if they disown you the you can always stay with me", he said.

So last night really did mean something after all.

"Besides..", there was a low growl in his voice.

It made me feel something, it was a lustful emotion, I wanted to hear more of his husky, deep, sexy voice. It was turning me on and he knew it.

"Once where together then we can do whatever we want, right?", he bit down on my ear as he spoke.

I let out a small moan. He licked where he bit down and moved his way to my neck.

"All alone, no one can stop me from doing this.."

He bit at my neck, leaving small hickeys all over it.

"Not now, Kastu-", I tried to say.

He smacked his lips against mine, muffling my words. I couldn't hold back and returned the heated kiss. He moved his way so he could be on top of me.

"Why do you have to be so sexy? It's not fair on how much affect you have one me, damnit", he said.

His words made me shiver.

I watched him go underneath my shirt and start kissing my breasts.

"Your reactions are cute, I wonder what will happen if...", he started.

Suddenly I felt teeth and suction on my chest.

"K-Kastuki~!", I yelped at him.

He chuckled and kissed where he bit down.

"I'm gonna leave my marks all over you..", he chuckled.

After that~
______________________________________

Katsuki had leave back home, his mother was bugging him on his phone and telling him to hurry up.

"I'll see you on Monday, idiot", Bakugo said.

Agh. I had hickeys all over my neck, this dude went all out on me.

Does this mean we're dating?

We'll see when school starts back up.

Sorry this chapter was short, I ran out of ideas for this one so I'll make sure to make the next one longer! Lovable y'all UwU