Project Pride Fall

Hello!
We need to talk about this ok?
Now those included in this event,
I know you're jealous on how cool these open people are, but try to be nice to them?
I mean, being straight is technically a sexual orientation (Is that the word?).
So you are also part of this community in a way.

Besides how would you like it if someone bullied you on your sexuality?
Or if you're just doing it because you're homophobic, leave them alone.
Either talk nice or don't speak at all.
No one needs anymore hate in the world.

Another question is why are people homophobic?
There are myths and historical records on how the Greeks and Romans both have had males with male lovers.
Pardon me, but homophobic people are stupid.
I also found this picture :

Do you know why it seems like LGBTQ+ people have more problems? (I didn't mean it in a bad way

Do you know why it seems like LGBTQ+ people have more problems? (I didn't mean it in a bad way. Please don't get offended.)
It's because they aren't as accepted into this society.
I'm pretty sure that some of the people who committed suicide are probably in the community.
Now I'm not saying everyone suicidal is in the community.
You can be straight and have the urges to die too.

I'm a proud supporter of the LGBTQ+ community.
I know I shouldn't judge anyone by who or what they like.

Everyone in the community needs to stay safe though.
My little starlings, please stay safe ok?