# storyline !

arc  one  -alaska's  existence  only  came  about  after  tiffany  was  kidnapped 

arc  one  -
alaska's  existence  only  came  about  after  tiffany  was  kidnapped  .  she  was  brought  around  and  woken  up  inside  tiffany  after  feeling  the  fear  and  hatred  that  the  former  felt  towards  their  captor  .  alaska  became  a  sort  of  companion  to  tiffany  -  one  that  their  captor  wouldn't  know  about  .  for  the  duration  of  their  capture  ,   alaska  was  in  many  ways  the  soothing  comforter  towards  tiffany  .  she  wasn't  aware  at  the  time  that  she  could  also  gain  control  of  tiffany's  body  ,  but  often  was  the  bad  influence  on  her  -  encouraging  tiffany  to  get  revenge  on  their  captor  if  she  could  break  free  from  the  power  dampners  that  she  was  forced  to  wear  .  when  savitar  found  tiffany  ,  alaska  had  briefly  taken  control  -  holding  onto  savitar  and  keeping  tiffany's  body  alive  whilst  tiffany  tried  to  mentally  recover  from  the  ordeal  .  alaska  hadn't  been  sure  of  what  happened  ,  but  when  she  woke  up  ,  tiffany  was  back  in  control  -  and  determined  to  continue  living  normally  .  alaska  remained  a  silent  part  of  tiffany  the  majority  of  the  time  ,  except  to  chide  her  for  stupid  mistakes  she  made  .

  alaska  remained  a  silent  part  of  tiffany  the  majority  of  the  time  ,  except  to  chide  her  for  stupid  mistakes  she  made 

arc  two  -
the  next  time  alaska  gained  control  was  a  year  later  at  a  party  tiffany's  boyfriend  dragged  her  to  .  alaska  had  strongly  disproved  of  the  boyfriend  (  and  the  non  consensual  bruises  all  over  her  torso  )  and  remained  vigilant  the  entire  night  whilst  tiffany  got  drunk  .  her  boyfriend  led  her  to  the  bedroom  and  attempted to  finally  get  what  he'd  been  wanting  off  of  her  since  they  first  started  dating  .  alaska  managed  to  take  control  ,  pulling  her  shirt  over  her  head  before  her  boyfriend  recoiled  -  horrified  at  the  sudden  change  .  alaska  gave  him  a  smile  before  wrapping  her  arms  around  him  and  forcefully  kissing  him  ,  watching  his  body  freeze  over  before  leaving  smugly  .  she  returned  home  to  her  parents  ,  confiding  in  her  mother  and  explaining  who  she  was  .  alaska  didn't  want  to  stay  in  central  city  -  not  whilst  she  wasn't  even  sure  who  she  was  at  this  point  .  reluctantly  ,  savitar  and  caitlin  decided  to  let  crystal  look  after  alaska  ,  and  sent  her  to  gotham  with  tiffany's  lifelong  friend  ,  steve  reeves  .  surprisingly  ,  steve  accepted  her  and  even  welcomed  her  into  his  life  as  much  as  he  had  tiffany  .

  surprisingly  ,  steve  accepted  her  and  even  welcomed  her  into  his  life  as  much  as  he  had  tiffany 

arc  three  -
now  in  gotham  ,  alaska  had  complete  control  .  she  had  gotten  close  to  steve  ,  and  he's  more  or  less  her  moral  compass  -  the  two  deciding  that  they'd  find  their  feet  together  .  alaska  tried  to  fit  into  villainy  ,  only  she  hated  the  idea  of  hurting  innocent  people  -  and  couldn't  bring  herself  to  do  it  .  steve  also  didn't  entirely  enjoy  the  idea  of  hurting  innocent  people  ;  which  led  to  their  stumbling  into  anti  -  heroism  (  and  annoying  certain  heroes  too  )  .  alaska  used  her  speed  and  ice  ,  and  steve  used  his  gun  and  baseball  bat  .  the  two  used  questionable  methods  when  it  came  to  criminals  (  especially  those  convicted  as  rapists  and  pedophiles  )  ,  but  the  majority  of  gotham's  residents  were  glad  to  have  two  young  heroes  -  until  alaska  recieved  a  call  that  brought  her  back  to  central  city  .

  the  two  used  questionable  methods  when  it  came  to  criminals  (  especially  those  convicted  as  rapists  and  pedophiles  )  ,  but  the  majority  of  gotham's  residents  were  glad  to  have  two  young  heroes  -  until  alaska  r...

arc  four  -
alaska  returned  to  central  city  with  steve  (  who  now  both  tiffany  and  alaska  are  openly  in  a  relationship  with  )  ,  to  attend  isabella's  funeral  (  tiffany's  best  friend  and  fellow  cheerleader  )  .  tiffany  learnt  her  death  wasn't  an  accident  and  from  thereon  out  ,  started  searching  for  the  real  murderer  .  the  closer  they  got  to  figuring  out  the  truth  ,  the  colder  alaska  got  ,  realising  that  their  old  captor did  it  .  they're  caught  off  guard  by  the  loud  clapping  of  their  captor  ,  who  reveals  himself  to  be  eobard  thawne's  son  -  thaddeus  thawne  .  alaska  confronted  him  about  his  previous  crimes  and  thaddeus  told  her  she  was  a  mistake  that  wasn't  supposed  to  happen  ,  his  purpose  was  to  break  her  ,  not  give  her  a  form  of  protection  .  the  two  fought  with  alaska  eventually  winning  ,  holding  a  sharp  shard  of  ice  to  his  throat  before  cuffing  him  with  power  dampners  .  later  ,  after  hearing  his  story  ,  alaska  decided  to  give  him  a  chance  at  reformation  .

arc  five  -another  year  has  passed  ;  a  seventeen  year  old  alaska  works  at  central  city  post  as  an  intern  (  a  glorified  coffee  girl  )  and  has  gotten  further  with  her  reforming  thad 

arc  five  -
another  year  has  passed  ;  a  seventeen  year  old  alaska  works  at  central  city  post  as  an  intern  (  a  glorified  coffee  girl  )  and  has  gotten  further  with  her  reforming  thad  .  her  mother  had  given  birth  to  joseph  allen  ,  and  alaska  absolutely  adored  her  younger  sibling   .  steve  and  alaska  (  and  tiffany  )  are  still  happily  together  .  of  an  evening  when  she  isn't  working  ,  the  two  go  on  patrols  ;  central  city  giving  her  the  name   '  tundra  '  after  news  of  her  heroic  (  yet  sometimes  still  questionable  )  antics  flooded  the  city  .  she  won't  complain  though  ;  because  for  once  ,  alaska  has  it  all  .