12.

The moon was full this night

The moon was full this night. It was something that Itose enjoyed very much. It bright enough to light up her room, just enough to allow her to enjoy a random book her found in the street.

Itose never really slept. 5 hours would be the most sleep she got, tiredness hardly ever got hold of her. So during theses hours she would normally get comfy in her pajama shorts and sweater, yellow fox slippers snugged on her feet, blue hair down and messy.

Her fingertips caressed the edges of the page, ready to turn to the next part, but a familiar feeling shot through her senses.

Not so much a feeling but a chakra. Naruto's chakra.

It was a sign that she was being summoned by him. She began to panic wondering if he was in danger but his chakra seemed calm and safe. It still had an intense emotion to it.

Of course she didn't have the time to change, yet she was quick enough to strap on her sword in case they needed her defense.

'Poof!'

Naruto Uzumaki, still sitting in his bed, looked up from his jutus to the cloud of smoke anxiously awaiting her arrival. Okay maybe this wasn't an emergency but he desperately hoped she would understand his reasoning.

The white clouds cleared a little, enough to see that her back was facing him, and enough to see that she was dressed in pjs and slippers. The adorable sight made him chuckle.

"You look cute, Blue."  He teased.

"Naruto! Are you okay? Why did you summon me?" She question looking around for any danger, only to notice they were in some messy apartment. It must be his place.

But it was as she thought, everything seemed okay. He wasn't hurt, his place was still intact, and the environment was calm. Only thing abnormal was Naruto's red and shameful face grinning at her. This made her cross her arms, not wanting to repeat her questions.

"Uh I know this isn't really an emergency but- but I just couldn't sleep and I don't know why but I felt like I needed you here. It's weird, I know but I tried so hard to sleep. I couldn't even eat! And you know how much I love to eat Ito! Plus, I was bored and I knew you were still awake at this time. I'm sorry Ito I know-"

"Naruto! It's okay. I'm just glad you're okay. Let me make you some Ramen?"

Like usual, she interrupted his rambling with a blushed smile. She thought it was sweet that he wanted her by his side. It made her giddy inside.

"If you insist!"

She chuckled at the outburst and wondered why she even asked him, he always agreed to her Ramen making, even if it wasn't as good as Ichiraku's.