for me friend

I walk around to that back of the school to meet up with Boss and his gang (they always help me study and give me weed) when I suddenly got pushed up against the wall, my immediate reaction is to of course try to punch the mysterious person. That only got my hands pinned above my head, but I saw my attacker too, Kymani. That damn asshole, he fucking beat me up anytime he could, and somehow even when I kick and punch him with all my might he doesn't even flinch. 

"Oh, Ash~" he says in my ear "G-get off you-you bastard!" I squirm trying to break free but that must've got him hornier because he swooped in and started nibbling and sucking on my neck "Ah~~" did I just make that sound? Shit. He smirks at me and takes off my shirt with one hand. Kymani starts to suck and lick my nipples but fuck does it feel good. No! No! Kymani cannot make me feel like this! I squirm again. He frowns and rips down my pants and underwear.

Kymani unzips his pants and wraps my legs around his waist, he shoves his fingers in my mouth. I suck on them knowing it'll hurt way more if I don't. He pulls them out and sticks a finger in my ass. I'm disappointed to admit I moaned, again. Without warning, he sticks another finger in starting to scissor me. It hurts, but it feels so good. 

Another finger.

Then he pulls his fingers out "What the hell?~~" I pout at him "Just wait." Kymani says guiding his dick to my entrance and suddenly thrusting in, that was definitely a very very loud moan that just escaped my mouth. Kymani starts thrusting in and out as fast as he possibly can. All I will say is that I was a hot moany mess.

"Ah~ I'm close~~" I moan, our chests are splattered white, while he thrusts in deep and I feel full. Kymani pulls out wipes himself off with my shirt and walks away. He just walks away! What the fuck!  

(first time writing smut)