c o l o r s XV

The sound of the alarm has filled the room. Younghyun wasn't that wet and Sungjin wasn't feeling that romantic anymore. So they woke up with loud sighs and lazily walked out of their rooms. Sungjin preferred a defined schedule so Younghyun had to adopt to it. Yesterday the world seemed destroyed by rain but the morning seemed innocently bright. It didn't give any signs of heavy pouring at night.

Sungjin was the first one to say good morning to younger. Younger was quite stressed cause he wasn't used to alarms shouting so loud in the morning but he replied in a few seconds. For a minute Younghyun froze off and didn't even remember who the hell man standing in front of him was and why he was in his apartment. Sure, if that was one night stand they would've been in one room. But they weren't and this confused younger. When he glanced at round wooden table and chairs around it, small chat floated in his mind. Suddenly, he wasn't looking that lost and everything went normal. He even smiled a bit.

"So should we grab a coffee and then go to the hospital?"
Asked Sungjin as he glanced at younger. Younghyun looked at the other side and after nanosecond he agreed, nodding his head.

"Oh but I usually go to Dowoon, my friend, who's working at flower shop"
Remembered Younghyun as he uncomfortably bit his lip. Sungjin formed little o with mouth and nodded. It was 6 in the morning and it was too early to visit friends.

"It's so early and Dowoon won't be at the shop. Jae and Wonpil won't be up. So what should we do?"
His voice went up at the end of the sentence and he glanced at furniture and things in the room. It was quite minimalistic. The wooden round table looked so lonely without the two. 

"Why don't we do something productive" he stopped and after a second of thinking went on
"Maybe we should talk about journaling?" Asked Sungjin as pointed his head to a window showing the stationery store. "Let's go shopping!" Smiled Sungjin to Younghyun while younger still looked like he was walking dead.

"We will spend roughly an hour and then go get a coffee with your nurse, I'm pretty sure he's understanding and awesome. Then we'll go to the hospital all 3"

"Okay, so stationary store. Let's go then"
said Younghyun with a sigh. They dressed up and went down a street. They approached the store at the corner and went in.

Two girls were standing there. They looked stunning, gorgeous, and glorious. Their long hair relaxed on their shoulders as they spoke to each other comfortably. First had it dyed orange and second silver. They glanced at just entered costumers and the smile appeared on their faces. They both were open and optimistic, greeted every customer with bright smiles.

"hello. I'm  Jeongyeon. We will help you with what you need."
Said a silver-haired girl as she approached boys. Her movements were graceful enough to make Sungjin and Younghyun stare at her like they were tricked. Something about her voice and appearance was special. Silver hair complimented her features more and more as she got closer to boys.

"and I'm Sana. May I ask what will interest you?" asked orange-haired girl. Getting closer to them as well. No need to say she looked adorable and elegant as well. Both girls made them feel tricked. Their voices sounded like Sirens. No surprise that that store hired these girls.

"Yeah, we actually came for diary journals. What's the best choice... What will you recommend?"
asked Sungjin and smiled a bit awkwardly while Younghyun just stood there with a blank face. He was analyzing the store; it was small. It had vintage yellow light that radiated warm. Girls were really beautiful with their small smiles and shining eyes. They lead them to the side where the journals were. A high shelf with lots of notebooks and stuff. They pointed at them and asked them to choose. In the end, they decided to get a dotted black journal. Sungjin thought it'll be interesting to see how will Younghyun decorate it for himself.

It was still early so they took a big walk to Sungjin's apartment. The morning was calm enough. Some adults and elder people chatted peacefully. No one was in a hurry. Morning air made Younghyun sick, it was unexplainable sense. It seemed like everyone was lost at that time and no one could function, but of course, if you're not Park Sungjin.

In past Younghyun had diaries, for example, he used to write in them from school but he stopped after graduating high school. He had several diaries. An interesting thing was that he kept flowers in it, they were lifeless and dried out but they were still there. His diaries were full of lyrics, thoughts, opinions, things he'd like to note. Those notebooks carried the whole history of progressive numbness. If you read in every word, analyze the meaning of sentences, figure out intentions put in simple phrases, you will find out reasons for  Younghyun's certain behavior and mindset development. He would never understand how much it will help Sungjin and others to understand him.

"So it's already 8 am or later, we can finally grab coffee with colleagues"
Said Younghyun after some time in Sungjin's apartment. He looked very bored and because of that, he annoyed the shit out of Sungjin. They still haven't called anyone, seemed like they expected them to know without any sign.

"Call Jae then."
Replied calmly Sungjin while fixing his hair in the window. He had to make a good first impression. Not like he cared but Jae had a significant role in Younghyun's life. The way Younghyun talked about him was different, his face seemed more bright and voice gained vibrancy. It was unexplainable. Sungjin has never seen Jae but because of younger, he had the impression of a kind person who would make everything to help the person he fell in love with.

Younger took his phone out and glanced at the time. He hoped it wasn't that early so Jae would be up. He dialed and silence fell in the room.

Jae was peacefully sitting in the morning and watching some YouTube videos while Wonpil made some snacks for breakfast. While humming random melodies for fun. His phone rang as he paused video playing and glanced at the name, Brian. Why would Brian phone him that early? Both Jae and Wonpil woke up about 1 hour ago and they barely were awake. That phone call made Jae so anxious that he stared at the phone for some time before he maned up to finally answer it.

"Hey... Are you awake? Sorry to call you that early. Have you eaten this morning?"
Asked voice from the phone.

"Hi, Brian, and no I haven't yet."

"Yesterday I met up with Sungjin and he wanted to see you in person and befriend you so we can meet up in "on track", it's a local coffee shop where my friends work at. Will you go?"

"Oh okay. I'd be glad to meet up with you. I'll be in 10mins and drop me an address. See you later!"
Said Jae as he smiled brightly. He was meeting up with already famous Sungjin and he had the opportunity to observe new places, like "on track" cafe.

"Omg did Brian invite you to date?"
Wonpil's face flashed with curiosity and a bit of happiness. He actively jumped on Jae and looked at him with round eyes.

"Well. Half true. We're going to meet Sungjin, a new psychologist in the hospital. I heard he's cold but I think he will be nicer than he seems"
Replied Jae as he went to his room to dress up.

"Okay then doll up and get your men."
Chucked Wonpil as he threw more of chips into his mouth

"Eating chips in the morning ain't healthy hoe"
Yelled Jae from his room as Wonpil rolled his eyes and went back to breakfast.

Bruh. Guess who's back. I had semi-hiatus for a month and I hope y'all will still read it🥺 About Jaes situation, I hope worse news won't float up and it all won't affect the relationships or a band.
A n d, thank you if you still read it😌 I'm rally happy when I see votes and comments😭 I'm so guilty for not updating for a month :(( but now I finally updated thing I have saved for days... thank you again.