Louise's Burgers

Rudy and I both sneak to the cafeteria and grab our lunch, we sit across from Tina and Gene.

"So, how was your session~?" Tina teases. Rudy covers his burning face.

"Shut up!" I yell in disgust.

"No but seriously, did you put the spiders in Tyler's locker?" She says.

"Oh, yeah! Correction, we put the spiders in his locker." I say looking at Rudy.

"Is that a metaphor for having sex?" Gene jokes.

"Who the fuck put SPIDERS in my locker!?" Tyler yells.

"You..." He states while pointing at me.

"What?" I simply reply.

"You and your nerdy boyfriend put spiders in my locker!" He exclaims .

"So, what if I did?" I reply.

"Well you'll be dead by time I figure that out." He threatens then grabs a knife out of his pocket.

"W-what?" I stutter.

"Look out!"

Rudy pulls me towards himself.

Rudy's Pov

Mr. Frond grabs the knife out of Tyler's hand and pushes him to the principals office.

I feel Louise wrap her arms around me and dig her head into my shoulder.

"Thanks for... saving me." She mumbles

"Your welcome." I reply.

Ms. LaBonz signals is that lunch is over.

Louise looks around to make sure no one is here then kisses me on the cheek and heads for class.

"Hey, wait up!" I yelp.

After class.

I walk up to Louise.

"Hey Louise."

"Sup."

She closes her locker and picks up her backpack.

We walk home together talking about anime openings and how rubber cockroaches are funny. We arrive at my house.

"Bye Louise."

"Bye Rudy."

She smiles, and it's not her usual devious smile, it's sincere and comforting.

Heh

Man do I love you, Louise.

Louise and I both own Bob's Burgers now, we make some amount of money it's not very different than what the restaurant used to make but it's enough to live on.

Ok so that's pretty much the end but I'm probably going to make another fan fiction that will be like Bob's Burgers but with their family.