Chapter 1: the Journey begins 2020

???: Welcome readers as do all stories we start off at the beginning of the book as (Y/n) Tokiwa will embark on a journey that will transform his life forever. Young (y/n) will inherit a very powerful weapon that will be his destiny where he will meet a new friend or friends.

???: Oh I've said too much already

(Y/n): Hey guys!

Friends: What's up (Y/n)!

(Y/n): Eh nothing much say now that we graduated from University why don't we head out for a trip just the four of us. So are you guys ready to plan this out?

Friend 1: Um sorry man I can't I have to go back home to help out at my family's restaurant.

Friend 2: Yeah I'm heading to Hawaii as a tourist guide.

Friend 3: Well I mean I can go.

Friend 4: Yeah me too since I am going to be a vlogger I can go.

(Y/n): Okay then it's settle it will just be the three of us let's head to my apartment and figure out where we should go.

Friends 3 & 4: Okay

Friend 1: Well see you guys around then.

Friend 2: Yeah I gotta get to packing for Hawaii.

(Y/n) and friends 3 & 4: See you around too.

What the five didn't see was a red Mecha standing behind a building close to them watching them.

Back at (Y/n)'s apartment

(Y/n): Okay so guys where should we go to?

Friend 3: Hmm how about Australia we can see Koala bears and kangaroos?

Friend 4: I don't know they also have killer animals too there. What about China I mean (Y/n) you always wanted to see China right?

(Y/n): Well yes but I wanted to go with my family.

Friend 4: Oh yea that's right you never wanted to go to China because of that.

A/n: no I'm not talking about the virus.

Friend 3: Okay so maybe we can head out to Korea that's a good place to visit with all of its cuisine and it's home to a lot of those singers that everyone is talking about now.

(Y/n): Yeah that's good.

Friend 4: Sure I've always wanted to go especially since there is one group I want to meet.