Chapter 8 : The Plan 3

Hi guys advanced Merry Christmas to all. As a gift, here's a chappie!

~~~~~

Niall's POV

I woke up with my alarm clock. I had  a big smile cause today is the surprise.

(A/N: I forgot to tell you that today is the surprise for Ari.)

I took a shower and after, I wrapped a towel on my waist. I put on my boxer, my gray t-shirt, a pants and my watch. I made my hair in quiff.

(A/N: Picture on side ===>)

I got my phone on the table and put it in my pocket. I went down with a huge grin on my face. I saw the lads eating breakfast and I joined them. "Well someone's excited." Harry teased with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Yep." I replied eating my breakfast. After eating, I got out the chair and Louis asked. "Where are you heading Ni?" "I'll just get Ari's present, and yeah don't forget our 'plan' with the girls." "We won't." They said in sync and I chuckled at their reaction.

I said my last goodbye to them and went to the mall.

Zayn's POV

Niall left to get the present. "Let's start organizing this party. Liam, call the girls to help us here." I ordered and he followed my command.

I was so excited to see them back together. I know that I'm a Bradford bad boy, still I love that Irish little  leprechaun. If that's what he wants, then I won't stop him. I'm proud that our Irish little leprechaun is growing up fast.

After 30 minutes, Niall came back with a small pink box in Niall's pocket and a box like there was a dress inside if it. "So It's a ring?" I asked and he chuckled lightly. "No It's not, It's a craved necklace." He said and smiled after saying his sentence.

"I called the girls and they with be here in a sec." Liam said and heared the door bell rang. Louis' eyes grew and whispered. "Well, that was fast." Niall opened the door and saw it was the girls. We called our girlfriends to help us.

Minutes past our girlfriends came and Perrie brought her bandmates to help us.

"Girls, why don't you go to Ari and help her to get ready. She should be here 6:00 and let her wear this dress." Niall informed the girls and gave the box where inside of it was above the knee, sleeveless pink dress, and a pink high heels.

The girls nodded and went to Ari's house.

~~~~~

Hi guys thank you for 992 reads! Can't achieve this without you lovely readers. Advance Merry Christmas! Till the next update.