yandere! rin okumura x shy! emo! reader

Edited version

You were a part of a family similar to the Satin's sons. Like Rin you were half demon. Your father was Satin's best friend, Lucifer. So you had to go to cram school like Rin. The thing is, you are scared of Rin. He always gave you a lustful eye stare that made you shake. It made you want to be alone more and cut more. At first you did not mind Rin. You knew he was the one that sent you Love letters that were In your locker. At first when it was just that you just thought it was sweet and he was just crushing but you were wrong. Rin became obsessive with you. He even tried to kill Bon, a person you hate, but has a crush on you, to show his feelings about you. One day Rin followed you to your dorm room since you are not too far from his. You both live in the same building so  you always are scared to take a shower with the Rin in the building. Afraid he would take you while taking a shower.  When you looked back you noticed him following so you want faster but not fast enough and he grabbed you and pinned you to the wall. You were scared that he would take you or worse kidnap you. Then Rin started to lick your neck hungrily then he started to nip at it. It started to bleed but it healed fast. Then Rin shoved you into your room, unlucky for you Yukio was in his room two stairs below you. He then ripped off your shirt and bra. You may have been scared of him but he was turning you on. You kind of wanted this so you didn't fight back as he played with your breasts and kissed you roughly. He began to see your scars from the knife you used on yourself so many times. Then he began to to mumble "your mine" and then ripped your skirt off.Then began to rub your cilt and then whispered into your ear"already this wet huh" that made you blush not to meantion moaning mess you became. He then striped off his clothes and took your panties off you and fingered you. You moaned really loud and right when you were to climax he pulled his fingers out. You whimper from the loss of pleasure until he entered you. The pain made tears well up in your eyes but Rin messaged your breasts and kissed you to distract you from your pain. Then when you calmed down he did a test thrust then went from slow to fast. You both came but you knew your dad was going to kill you for doing that when you get positive on the preg test.......