Chapter 2

August of 2012... 

" I'm telling you, half of them will be cute, half of them will be hot, " I commenting towards my best friend as we play football in the backyard. Which she only chuckles. 

" Sure they will. You sure he hangs out with so many people where some of them are hot? " She asks. 

" They're older, yeah, " I comment chuckling. Which instantly starts dying laughing from the comment I made. " What? Am I wrong? " I ask chuckling. 

" No... that's why I'm laughing, " she says laughing more. Her and I continue on on playing football. 

" Y/N! " JJ screams.

" She died! " I scream back. Which causes Y/F/N to begin laughing. I get the ball away from Y/F/N, and go and score. 

" That's my cousin! " JJ screams. Which causes his friends to chuckle. " Cal, Josh, meet Y/F/N, Y/N's best friend, and Y/N my cousin, " he adds.

" Hi nice to meet you guys, " I comment smiling towards them. I grab a hold of my phone, and text Y/F/N

I told you my cousin had cute and hot friends.

She reads the text and instantly started dying laughing from what I texted her. And I begin to laugh as well. " What's so funny? " JJ asks.

" Nothing, " I chuckle. He begins to run after her, and us two begin to run away from him. Her and I make it inside. " Have fun making your videos, " I add.

" Thanks, " Cal states. We smile towards him, and make our way up to my room. We're recording for our cover of 'Rolling in the Deep' by Adele. 

" We could've had it all (you're gonna wish you never had met me). Rolling in the deep (tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep). You had my heart inside your hand (you're gonna wish you never had met me). But you played it, you played it, you played it, you played it. To the beat, " Y/F/N and I finish. And we hear clapping, so we turn our heads to see JJ and his friends standing by the door. 

" What did I say guys, they're going to be stars someday, " JJ comments. 

" Thanks, " Y/F/N and I both say towards him. 

" It was really good, " Cal states. 

" Thank you, " we say again. 

" That is a big dry erase board, " Josh comments walking in and looking at it. 

" Yes, I got it on sale for like 5 dollars, " I say chuckling. 

" And that's what happens when the owner's son has the hots for you, " Y/F/N chuckles, and gives me a high five. 

" Yeah... we went on one date, it was amazing, " I comment being a little sarcastic. The boys chuckle a little bit. I erase 'Rolling in the Deep' off the board, and add in. 'Who Says' by Selena Gomez and the Scene. 

" I thought 15 year olds were like obsessed with like hot celebrates where are all of the photos? " Simon asks. 

" I put them down when we started making videos, " I state. 

" And when was that? " Cal asks. 

" When we were 13, " Y/F/N says chuckling. 

" You two were 13 when you started the channel? " Josh asks. 

" Yup, it's evolved into what it is today, and pretty amazing. We have a little over a million subscribers, " Y/F/N comments. 

" That's pretty cool, " Cal states. 

" Yup, it is, " I comment chuckling. 

" Y/N! Y/F/N! There you are! " Our friend Kelsea says. 

" Hey what's up? " We ask at the same time. 

" There's a fight, " she states. 

" With who? " We asks. 

" James and Luther, " she states. We both run out, and the boys follow us. 

" Who's James and Luther? " Cal asks me. 

" James is a really good friend of mine, and Luther is my ex fling, " I tell him. 

When we arrived to the place of the fight, I instantly went to go get James. " Hey wasn't worth it, " I comment. 

" He was calling you a slut. I couldn't let him say it, " he tells me. 

" It's fine. It's Luther, he's a dick anyway, " I comment towards him. He nods towards me. We drop James off at his house, and we begin to head back to my house. 

" Does he get into fights often? " Cal asks me. 

" Not usually. It's Luther who likes stirring up trouble. It's gotten annoying, because almost everything he's saying is false, " I state. 

" Including what he said about you? " He asks. 

" Yup, " I comment. " He's just Luther, he thinks he's the best and he's not, " I add. Which he just nods in agreement. 

I had the idea of maybe starting to look for my biological parents. I want to know where I came from, and I'm hoping I find something. I know where I was abandoned and I know my mother's name. So it's a start. 

December of 2012... 

" There are a lot of papers, " Cal states. I give him a nod, and I continue writing what I was writing. " What are these for? " He asks. 

" I planning to investigate where my biological parents are, " I tell him. 

" You don't talk about them a lot, do you know anything? " He asks. 

" My mother abandoned me hours after I was born. My father of what I'm thinking wasn't really in the um picture, but I want to know where I came from. I hope find something at least. Plus I get get closure, " I state. 

" Closure with what? " He asks. 

" Knowing it wasn't my fault, and that they didn't want me because I was worthless or something like that. Like there's an actual reason for why she abandoned me, " I comment. He places his hand on my shoulder. " Oh don't go all emotional on me, " I add. He chuckles a little bit. 

" Can I help? " He asks. I give him a nod. 

We started investigating on January 1st, and let me tell you, it's weird how close we're getting even though we're 4 years apart. It's nice having him. I can talk to him about a lot of things, and he just listens. It's sweet having someone like him in my life.