Izuku Midoriya:- Connection

Every kid has a connection to a dragon. If your really down on your luck a drake but if your really down with TERRIBLE luck like mine, No connection at all. As a kid I nursed many eggs with my mother to try and get a dragon or drake to be connected with. But I always had to give them away. I didn't get a connection.

My best friend Katsuki Bakugo got his dragon, Missile when he was 4 years old. He got his connection at the age an average person would. When the teacher told the class I didn't have a connection everyone looked at me weird. Including Kacchan.

"Must be sad not having a connection eh, Deku?" Kacchan said. He countinued "Mabye your just late. But Im still better than you if you do get a connection. Which you never will." Kacchan started to walk away. "Also, I don't wanna be friends anymore, Deku" he retorted. Wait,what? "I don't wanna be seen with a loser like you. So piss off." he said before going in the direction of the forest with his BETTER FRIENDS.

We didn't drift apart. He just saw me as a loser without a connection. Im not sad. I'll show him. I'll become the number one dragon racer in Japan! No. In the world! I'll do it even without a connection!

// Time skip 8 years //

"OI! SHITTY DEKU!" Bakugo yelled. Izuku didn't look. He kept writing in his notebook. He had watched another race yesterday. The racer Kamui Woods was on and he was still thinking about his flying style. "His dragon is a plant and ground type dragon so if a fire type racer were to come by he would- No he always knows if theres a fire type in the race..." Izuku mumbled about the style before. "STOP AND LOOK AT ME SHITTY DEKU!" Bakugo grabbed the book. "Hey! Kacchan what the heck?!" Izuku retorted. Bakugo scanned the book.

"Wow look at his your still doing this shit? This is real pathetic ya know. I mean without a connection the best thing you can do is take a goddamn swan dive off the top of the school!" He yelled. Izuku was taken a back. Did he just- JUST SUGGEST HE COMMIT SUICIDE?! Bakugo threw the book into the koi pond below. "Waste of my fucking time." Izuku visibly irritated ran down and took his notebook.

"Its all wet now..." he said to himself, ignoring the koi that were trying to jump and nip his book. He ran home. His notebook in his arms. But a sound. The sound of an animal shifting in the bushes. A dragon perhaps? He walks to the forest. Each step taking him in deeper and deeper. Until he sees it. Not a dragon but a drake. He isn't dissapointed. But he feels something. In his chest. He xould the drake felt it too.  Trust. They were at ease to eachother.

Was this a connection? Looks like Izuku is going to do more than humanely possible for a 14 year old child to do.  He was going to build mecha parts for the drake to help him get a spot at UA. He will be training too. Harder than he ever will at this point. He and ... wait he should have a name. What kind? What should it mean?

Mikado. Thats his name.