prologue

*3rd p.o.v*

We see two teenagers get off the train from the galar region one being female the other male. The male throws his arms out and takes a deep breath before turning to the girl.

Y/n: smell that alola air Marnie.

Marnie: it's great but why'd you bring me?

Y/n: you and I both needed a break and this is the best place for a getaway.

Marnie: I get that but why me and not hop?

Y/n: that marnie is a secret.

They start walking around alola taking in the sights and sounds. They start walking along the Beach when they see a kid their age step on a pokemons tail on accident and get attacked.

*Y/n p.o.v*

Marnie and I run towards the boy to check if he's alright.

Me: you alright mate?

*Ash p.o.v*

As I rub the soot out my face I hear a voice talk to me. I looked up and see a boy and a girl in front of me.

Me: sorry what was that?

Boy: are you alright?

Me: aha I'm alright, anyway who are you two?

Y/n: I'm y/n and this is marnie.

Me: nice to meet you two I'm ash.

*Y/n p.o.v*

Me: so ash are you around here?

Ash: nah, me and my mum are from kanto region.

Me: cool me and marine are from the galar region.

Ash: where's that?

Marnie: we'll tell you later.

Ash: ok, I should be going bye guys.

Ash waves to us as he leaves with his pikachu I then look at marnie and smile.

Marnie: what?

Me: he reminds me of hop.

Marine: he kinda does.

Me: we should let our pokemon out and look for that pokemon school.

I let out my inteleon as she let's out morpeko and picks her up. Then gave me funny look.

Marnie: why go to school when your a champion?

Me: that's in galar here I don't know anything and might provide more challages.

She nods as we walk in a random direction to find the pokemon school. We walked for a while until we walk into a forest and heard a yell from behind us. We turn to see ash running towards us he then drags us away from something.

Marnie: Hey what are you-

I see Marnie with a blank face but I can see in her eyes the she's frightened.

Me: what's up.

I hear smashing as I see a bewear smashing trees in its path as it runs towards us.