The elevator

" MELIODAS~" said a red headed bimbo slurring her words in an intoxicated tone,
"Liz what is it I have to go to discussed Business" a blonde said while draping a black coat with white fur around the collar that reach the middle of his calf "BABBBY COME ON I WANT YOU" she said leaning and whispering in the blonde's ear.
He turned around looked her dead in her eye and said "when I come back I'll break your back" in a low husky voice. The red head just stood there as the blonde walked out the door and stood in the elevator when it stopped at 17.
When the door opened you could hear yelling of a man with a deep voice more like a father and a girl most likely in her early 20 or late teens, when a beautiful young lady walked in the elevator with a black tube top and shorts that barely cover her ass cheeks, making the blonde in front of her blush saying that the clothes she had on were just cloth.
"what floor" the blonde finally said trying not to eye the beauty with unique silky and silver hair that flowed done the her waist
"Oh I'm going to the garage just as you"
The beauty said in a sweet and soft voice like a baby deer " I'm guessing your going somewhere important " the male said in a intrigued voice  "oh if your talking about my outfit my father made wear it's for my job"
"I'm Meliodas by the way" the blonde said trying to shoot his shot " oh and mine is Elizabeth I work as a bottle girl in the bar not far from here"
The elevator dinged telling them they had made it to they're stop when the sliver haired girl turned to the man " here is my card and my number if you are ever in the neighborhood come by I would be happy to service you."and with that they went  they're separate ways.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words : 335
Hey guys so this story will have more plot twist than the anime BELIEVE IT
Also go check my other book ( his beauty) by my sweet potatoes